- Beading Glossary A to J (current)
- Beading Glossary K to Z (current)
- Gemstone Glossary A to J (current)
- Gemstone Glossary K to Z (current)
- Jewellery Chain Glossary (current)
- Venetian Glass Making Glossary (current)
- Bead Shapes Guide (current)
- Bead Size Guide (current)
- Uk Beading Group Guide (current)
- Beading Needles Guide (current)
- Beading Techniques Guide (current)
- Beading Tools Guide (current)
- Birthstones Guide (current)
- Bugle Beads Guide (current)
- Cleaning Beads Guide (current)
- Jewellery Findings Guide (current)
- Ojime Beads Guide (current)
- Preciosa Crystal Glass Guide (current)
- Seed Beads Guide (current)
- Wedding Anniversary Guide (current)
- History of Charms & Charms Bracelets (current)
- History of Czech Glass Beads (current)
- History of Faux Pearls (current)
- History of Steampunk (current)
- History of Venetian Glass (current)
- Making Paper Beads Guide (current)
- Making Polymer Clay Beads Guide (current)
- Biography of Miriam Haskell (current)
- Mohs Scales of Hardness Guide (current)
- Colour Theory & Using Colour Guide (current)
- bigbeadlittlebead.com (current)
Being based solely online, and given the size and tactile nature of beads this might seem a disadvantage, but conscious of this from the outset we have worked hard to make our site a well-presented, easy to use, and a visually welcoming shop window. I was keen to focus on providing the same friendly informative service that you would expect from a walk in bead shop, and so to this end before we took the first step forward we agreed everything from the clean and clear site design, to the presentation of our guides, information and glossaries, even going as far as choosing the ribbon and paper we wanted to use to package your purchases!
Admittedly, only we get the pleasure of actually handling the beads ahead of your order, but our primary aim is to convey as simply and accurately as possible the beads and components that you will receive. Having had a successful career working in the photographic world I have used this visually rich experience to ensure that our imagery, descriptions, and keywords fully complement the beads and components that we are showcasing for you our customers. Keen to offer vintage beads and findings from the start we were conscious that we needed to ensure that you could see the actual condition of the items prior to your purchase and that this image was backed up by an honest appraisal of each piece via our product descriptions. The aim being to ensure that what you see through our shop window is exactly what you receive when you eagerly unwrap your parcel. We know we will have succeeded if you still experience that heart pleasing ooh factor!
We source our beads from around the world, and are always in search of new and exciting additions to our wares, particularly if that search helps to fuel our own love for both vintage beads and unique handmade beads straight from the workshops of independent bead makers. As we continue to expand our stock we are more than happy to source items on your behalf, or indeed to discuss how you might become one of our talented beadmakers if you design and make your own beads.
- Winchester School of ArtHistory of Textiles
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
- Tewkesbury Comprehensive
M.G.B. WEB SITE | MGB – MATSUNO GLASS BEADS WORLD WIDE TRUST & LIABI...
| MGB – MATSUNO GLASS BEADS WORLD WIDE TRUST & LIABILITY SINCE 1935.
BigBeadLittleBead | 1 Beadalon White Wildfire Bead Weaving Thread
1 Beadalon White Wildfire Bead Weaving Thread 0.2mm by 45.8 metres. Thermally bonded bead weaving thread that is very strong, waterproof and
Blue Forest Jewellery's blog: Handmade Monday: How to make a Danish love...
So, Valentines Day is creeping up on us, but whether you like to celebrate that festival or not, you might find these Danish love knots attr
Map - Directions | Big Bead Little Bead | Beads, Hitchin » Yell.com
Get directions to local business, Big Bead Little Bead, SG5 1NB. Beads in Hitchin on Yell.com. Use Yell's Route Planner to get driving direc
BigBeadLittleBead | Guides & Information | Glossary Of Jewellery Chain
A Jewellery Chain Glossary from A to Z - describing each type of jewellery chain for use in your jewellery making. Also available as a free
BigBeadLittleBead | Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads | Unique Artist Made B...
Unique handmade lampwork glass bead supplier, providing original lampwork glass beads for jewellery making - lampwork glass bead sets, lampw
Big Bead Little Bead - Specialising in Vintage Details on CraftLinks.co.uk
Craft Site details at CraftLinks. UK based online bead shop offering beads, charms, chains and findings, plus vintage and hand made one-off
Buy plants online - Online Garden Centre for a wide variety of plants, g...
Buy plants online from our online garden nursery ranging from perennials, shrubs, climbers, trees, grasses, bamboos, bulbs, annuals, roses,
BigBeadLittleBead | Guides & Information | Instructions For Making P...
Project Length, Custom Length. Length: Bracelet / 7", Choker / 16", Princess / 18", Matinee / 20", Matinee / 21", M
Big Bead Little Bead| About Us | Pleased to Meet You!
Beads - vintage, unique handmade, Czech glass, Preciosa crystal, metal, natural, acrylic, semi-precious, seed & bugle. Shipped worldwide
Beadage - Make Beaded Jewelry - Free Beading Patterns, Instructions, and...
Clear and complete beading instructions so your beading adventure is fun and painless! Learn where to buy supplies online and display your f
Big Bead Little Bead | Guides and Information | Glossary Guides People &...
A collection of Beading Articles, Beading Glossaries, Beading Guides, Beading Techniques, Beading Histories, and free PDF Beading Guides to