When will we be able to "parse a web page as Google News bot"? It could be useful to check if Googlebot can get the right title of the article, its body, its publication date, its main picture and so on.
Current error messages in GWT are not clear enough for news websites.
PS : I know you have an internal tool for that, please put it online!
Keep in mind that these numbers are only an approximation for the web as a whole because our crawler doesn’t index everything (for example, pages behind user login forms). Even so, the charts clearly demonstrate strong adoption trends for certain parts of HTML5:
* <header> and <footer> tags are now on 7%+ of the web.
* Usage of <nav>, <aside>, <section>, <article>, and <time> is steadily increasing too.
In the future, we hope to regularly share metrics on additional HTML5 features, so stay tuned!
- Zorgloob.comChief editor, 2005 - present
- Autocompleter, 2009 - 2009
- NSACounterespionage agent, 2008 - 2008
- CIADouble agent, 2007 - 2007
- FSBTriple agent, 2006 - 2006
- MossadAdvisor, 2005 - 2005
- North Korean governmentIntern, 1990 - 2005
- Université Des Sciences Et Technologies De LilleIT, 2007 - 2008
- Université d'ArtoisIT, 2005 - 2007
- Kim Il-sung University, PyongyangCensorship Research Unit, 2000 - 2005
Valenciennes: une oie du Canada vit depuis deux semaines avec une flèche...
- Valenciennes et ses environs - www.lavoixdunord.fr
Geek&Poke's Java 101 - Today: File handling
As long as there is someone who gets the title. Geek&Poke · Some Cartoons · Some Photos · Geek&Poke's Java 101 - Today: File handling. May 2
Google's New Music Store Favors Artists And Users, Not The Record Industry
It's all about sharing and letting indie artists in.
TechCrunch | Google+: The Charge Of The Like Brigade
A recent post by a defecting Googler (at his new and previous home, Microsoft) suggests that a fundamental reordering of Google's priorities