In August of 2009 Brian Acton was declined a job at Facebook. Today he sold his company to Facebook for 19 BILLION DOLLARS! Yes, less than five years later.
And most people reading this are probably saying, "What's #WhatsApp?" :)
Check out the full article here: http://goo.gl/Isq7oW
Last year, AdWords introduced Shopping campaigns to a limited number of advertisers as a new, retail-centric way to manage and promote your products on Google. It allows you to browse your inventory directly in AdWords, streamlining how you organize, bid and report on your Product Listing Ads.
The Sochi 2014 medals will go down in history
The Sochi 2014 medals are the most...
Innovative: the combination of precious metals and synthetic materials makes the Sochi 2014 medals truly unique
Numerous: a record number of medals in the history of the Winter Games will be issued: 1300
Diverse: there will be 12 new Olympic medals types for the competitions (slopestyle, ski halfpipe, etc.)
The Olympic gold medals contain 525 grams of silver with a 960 hallmark and 6 grams of gold with a 999 hallmark
- Advice Interactive GroupVP of Media, 9 - presentDeveloping strategies that strive to achieve the most effective spend plans possible to meet client's digital marketing and targeting goals. Working in concert with individual channel experts to explore the best options available for our clients. Leading efforts to identify opportunities for increased efficiency and/or effectiveness for existing programs, working closely with analytics to devise optimal measurement plans and playing an active role in new business pitches.
- Cardinal PathGoogle Seminars For Success Trainer, 2012 - presenthttp://training.cardinalpath.com/ I travel about once a month to cities across the US and teach AdWords 101 and AdWords 201 courses.
- Shelley Ellis Consulting1998 - 2013PPC audits and consulting, display advertising audits and consulting, remarketing audits and consulting
- CinsayDirector of Integrated Marketing, 2012 - 2012Gracefully juggled budgeting, strategy, in-house and outsourced teams for all elements of Cinsay marketing: SEO, PPC, display advertising, remarketing/retargeting, landing page testing, media buys, email marketing, social marketing.
- Online Performance MarketingClient Performance Strategist, 2011 - 2012
- iCrossing2007 - 2008
- MECC1993 - 1996
- Jackson WalkerComputer Trainer, 1997 - 1999
- Undercover Informant1996 - 1998Government agencies were not prepared for how the Internet would impact crimes that fell under their authority. The agency I worked for used me for Internet research for two years until they formalized a department that specialized in Internet research and crimes.
- J-DL | Jordan-DeLaurenti1990 - 1993
- Merchandise Support, Inc.1994
- **Sports Racks Incorporated
- **Shanelle Enterprises
- **Sideline Inc.
- **Rhonda Ellis Consulting
God | Family | Passion for Marketing
I'm free spirited. Maybe that's why I'm so good at what I do because I've always been the square peg that wouldn't fit in the round hole.
Country girl. At home with horses, chickens, gardens. Suburban transplant for now as my youngest son goes to HS and continues to get stronger as a wrestler and powerlifter.
Closet mad scientist. AdWords is my favorite laboratory but I have others as well. Known for my cutting edge "discoveries". Married to a Dallas firefighter who is on the HAZ MAT and USAR teams...I think he's a different kind of mad...scientist.
SPEAKING: Currently available for speaking. Topics include up to date information and strategies for:
• text ads
• image ads | banner ads
• video advertising (YouTube and beyond)
• mobile and tablet (iPad) advertising
• in-game ads
• audio and radio ads
• remarketing | retargeting
• topic targeting | category targeting
• interest based targeting | behavioral targeting
Recent live speaking engagements:
• Perry Marshall’s Maui Summit 2011
• Glazer/Kennedy InfoSUMMIT 2010
• Perry Marshall (multiple events 2010)
• Pubcon Dallas 2010, DFWSEM 2010
• Content Revenue Strategies (AdSpace) 2009/2010
Online and radio interviews include:
• Marketing Nirvana (2011)
• PPC Rockstars (multiple)
• CNN radio (2010)
• CleverClicks (2011)
• Jim Yaghi (2011)
• and more
Online expert for:
• PPC Mindmeld (2011)
• Online Profits Telesummit (2011)
• Traffic Expert Secrets (2011)
I have worked directly with B2B, B2C, affiliate marketers and medium to large companies including Fortune 500’s. Each client is unique so each strategy is designed to work with unique goals, budgets and resources.
Specializing in fast strategies for reaching targeted traffic; increased sales, leads, clicks and overall conversions; efficient and effective marketing campaigns set up based on the latest industry knowledge; optimization for maximum results while weeding out unwanted spend; sharing industry shortcuts and the most powerful resources and tools for building and managing advertising campaigns.
- University of LifeBusiness Management | Marketing, present
- Grandview High SchoolHonors, 1985
MediaPost Publications Google Glass Is The New Screen 11/06/2013
Google Glass Is The New Screen - 11/06/2013
Matt Cutts on What’s Needed for SEO Success in 2013 and Beyond - Live Bl...
SMX West is in its final day and it's been a great three days of sessions. Today's pannel, What’s Needed for SEO Success in 2013 and Beyond
Google AdWords Advertising and How to Advertise on Google
Discover the Google AdWords Strategies that will Help You to Beat the AdWords System and Double the Customers on Your Website in 30 Minutes
Don't Fall Victim To GDN Placement "Exclusion" Overkill
The foundation for every Google Display Network (GDN) strategy is placements. It doesn’t matter what campaign settings you use or how you se
Interactive ads: flash banners, widgets, video, mobile and captcha
Flash back to the 90s to a time when interactive Flash ads were fairly fresh. Do you remember those “shoot the duck” leaderboard banner ads
Five Ways Conversion Takes Market Share Like Candy From a Baby
They are out there, and they are not nice. They seek to take food from the mouths of your children and to put your career at risk. They are
Getting The Most Out Of Google's Contextual Targeting Tool
Google has a free tool that I consider to be a Swiss army knife of free keyword tools. Few people even know this free tool exists. Many of
Would Retargeting Look Good With My Current Marketing?
Odds are you probably have one really good pair of shoes that will work with almost anything in your wardrobe. Just like that versatile pair
Content Network Insider – How to Advertise on Google’s Content Network -...
Google's Content Network made simple for advertisers and internet marketers.
The Memory Foam Specialists - Memory Foam Mattresses, Memory Foam Topper...
Healthy Foundations provides a wealth of information and great prices on memory foam mattresses topper pads and pillows - the unique NASA de