- Cardel PlaceCoordinator, Fund Development, 2012 - present
- Shallaway - Newfoundland and Labrador Youth in ChorusRehearsal and Program Support, 2007 - 2012
- Lady Cove Women's ChoirAdministrator, 2008 - 2012
Nicole is currently completing her MBA at Memorial University. She focused in marketing and communications with a special interest in strategy and corporate responsibility. Nicole's undergraduate degrees are in Music and Music Education, giving her a unique creative perspective and a strong ability to communicate and manage people. These degrees led her to a career working for the highly acclaimed choirs Shallaway and Lady Cove Women’s Choir. Nicole gained a breadth of experience from these positions in marketing strategy, fundraising, sponsorship development, project management and communication skills.
Most recently, she relocated from Newfoundland and Labrador to Calgary to work in Fund Development. The marketing and communications aspects of this area combined with the strong need for relationship building abilities has made this field an ideal one for her personality and skill set.
To round out her busy schedule, Nicole enjoys running along the Elbow River, volunteering for charities, and cooking, eating and baking delicious food.
- Memorial University of NewfoundlandMBA, 2009 - present
- Memorial University of NewfoundlandMusic, 2002 - 2007
- Memorial University of NewfoundlandMusic Education, 2002 - 2007