We are giving another big opportunity for all students who missed the chance!
Here is your last chance to participate in India’s biggest inter-collegiate debate competition: Speak for India – Karnataka Edition.
follow the below steps to enroll.
1. Just fill-in online registration form @ www.speakforindia.com
and you will receive a confirmation mail/Message from us.
2.To receive topic for the debate, send a text or WhatsApp message to the number provided in the confirmation message.
3. You will receive the topic via text message or WhatsApp.
4. Upload your video on YouTube under your registered name.
5. You will be allotted only 10 minutes to think on the topic. The participants are required to be prepared with the video within 30 min with the right settings of light, clarity and without any commotion in the background. Only clarity videos would be accepted by the jury.
6. Total duration of the debate video should be 3 minutes.
7. Contestants can speak in English or Kannada
8. Within a total allotted time of 30 minutes you have to present your debate and upload the recorded video of 3 minutes and send us the link via text message or WhatsApp.
9. Entries would be judged by a panel of experts and selected contestants will receive intimation through e-mail or telephone.
a) The results declared by the organizers at each level will be final and no further queries, complaints or disputes will be entertained. The organizers are further not obliged to respond to the same.
b) The organizers reserve the right to change/ modify the terms and conditions of this competition or to withdraw this contest at any point in time, in case of any circumstances beyond our control.
c) The organizers are not responsible for the participant not being able to understand the contest mechanics, or for his/ her interpretation of the same.
d) The organizers shall not be liable to make any payment towards any expense which is incurred by the participant/ winner whatsoever.
e) By entering the contest, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.