So as I posted a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to do the Linux 3.17 release one week early so that I could get the first week of the merge window done before travel.
That was not to be.
So 3.17 went through the usual full rc schedule, and it's out today, rather than a week ago. Go get it, and kick the brand new shining tires.
And because I'm now traveling during what would normally be the first week of the merge window, I'm going to delay the merge window instead. Oh well.
But hey, if you have your git tree ready for merging, you can always send the pull request early anyway. That will help get your stuff in early once I actually start merging...