View 12 previous comments
- I'm a democrat. And to call the Israeli-Palestinian conflict a holocaust is a totally clueless comment. The reason the article brought up Hitler is because he was the last mad man to truly bring a holocaust to the Jewish people. And article feels that Iran wants to follow in Hitler's footsteps, and the world again is looking the other way. And I watch MSNBC.Apr 23, 2012
- I'm just going to go out and say it, we have lot of powerful Jewish people in America putting pressure on our government, getting us into conflicts that don't benefit Americas.
People like to make the argument that if we don't support Israel they will be eradicated. What about Africa and all the blood fighting over there? Why don't we care about them the same amount we care about Israel? There is no money over there, that's why.
Money is the reason of our support for Israel, and the more I learn the more I find it is a drain on our country.Apr 23, 2012
- Bravo on your last comment...........Apr 23, 2012
- ThanksI hate saying it because it comes off anti-semitism but I am far from it. I just think we have enough of our own problems, and I know the founding fathers would feel the same.Apr 23, 2012
- I think you have a pointThe U.S. looks after it own interest. And politics play a part of it as well. If a Politician doesn't support Israel you can be sure to kiss the Jewish vote in the U.S. goodbye. But regarding Africa, I don't believe they have a government to work with because the war there is being fought by tribal warlords.Apr 23, 2012
- Not trying to start anything, but to those who think that the Palestinians are a tolerant understanding bunch you have to read this.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/palestinian-sentenced-death-selling-home-jews_640592.htmlApr 24, 2012