I m super happy to announce the release of Matilahttps://ahome-it.com/matila/
We started Matila with the vision of simplifying and unifying the way with manage our content (Documents, video, audio, photos, etc ...)
Matila provides a single interface where you can easily manage all your files. Local or on any cloud service.
Here’s a highlight of some of Matila’s best features so far:
- Open and save any file on the local hard drive or on any cloud service (DropBox and Google Drive for now)
- Edit/Delete local and remote files/folders
- Support for around 100 programming languages with syntax highlighting
- 30 Themes for text based files
- Support for PDFs, Office files
- Audio/Video player
- Preview for HTML and Markdown files
- 3 ways to browse your content
What s next ?
- Search: Search across the local file system and any connected could service
- Move files across services with a simle drag and drop
- Suppot for Box, One Drive, etc ...
- Auto save
- Remember opened files.
- And more ....
Please keep in mind that this is beta release. So expect some bugs.
We love to hear your feedback and answer any questions you have