- Art - Surreal, SF&F, Abstract, Landscape, Architecture, & Nature.
- Music - Listening to & performing R&R, Country, Bluegrass , Gospel.
- Reading - SF&F, Poetry, Humor, Philosophy, Current events, & Science News of many types.
- Writing - Poetry
- Crossword puzzles, Acrostics, & Cryptograms - (heck, I love words & etymology).
- Alternative Building, Energy, Medicine, & Self-sufficiency
- Food & Cooking
- Pets - Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish
- Wildlife & Nature
- Blah, blah, blah, this, that, & the other.....
Sustainable Green Buildings Earthship Biotecture | Beyond LEED Architecture
Sustainable green building designs. An Earthship is a radically sustainable building made of recycled materials. Green construction and sust
'Where you're treated matters' in terms of cancer survival
A study of older patients with advanced head and neck cancers has found that where they were treated significantly influenced their survival
Doctor accused of severing babies' spines with scissors in 'house of hor...
Jury selection begins Monday in the trial of Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia doctor accused of performing abortions past the 24-week limitt
Killed by a kiss: Two-month-old baby boy dies after his father infects h...
Kaiden McCormick spent six weeks on a life-support machine at Liverpool's Alder Hey Hospital after catching the herpes simplex virus from Ca
Bullied gay teen's suicide note: Insight on EricJames Borges' tragic dea...
“We gave him slogans from T-shirts and videos instead of tools. He hadn’t learned the art of removal or the snap and shoulder shrug or even
Rural kids, parents angry about Labor Dept. rule banning farm chores
A proposal from the Obama administration to prevent children from doing farm chores has drawn plenty of criticism from rural-district member
Vitória-régia. Lenda da Vitória-régia - Brasil Escola
Vitória-régia. A história que deu origem à lenda da vitória-régia.
Fresh Cool Pics: Most Dangerous Roads Of The World
Stelvio Pass Road - redefining switchbacks. Height - 2757 meters. Location - In the Italian Alps, near Bormio and Sulden, 75 km from Bolzano