Hey, Cody, great video, nice music too! Here's my list:
1. Sheath Knife - Right now it's a Mora Classic, but I'd like to get something like a BHK Pathfinder, Cold Steel Trailmaster, or Randall someday
2 Stainless Steel Nalgene Bottle (I prefer this style over a military canteen)
3. Large diameter ferrocerum rod (1/4" or more, bigger than the lil' spark I keep on my keychain)
4. Paracord I usually have a few hanks of it in my EDC bag and can always scavenge it from boot laces or my keychain fob
5. Military-type poncho - good for rain, improvised shelter, gathering stuff like pinecones together, etc.
6. A good axe - I'd love to get a GB or Wetterlings someday, right now I'm still using an old Gerber, but at least it's better quality than the new Gerber junk.
7. Wool blanket - Maybe just because it's Winter, but keeping warm edges out a compass for me right now. Even with a good fire I'd want something to keep the wind out. Wool is better than a military poncho liner around fires and you can wrap it under the poncho somewhat if you need to travel and keep warm.
Alternate 1: Compass - I had a good quality Brunton, but I can't seem to find it after my move. Time for a new one. I also have a basic one on my keychain, and a tiny one in my EDC bag survival kit, but I'd rather have better quality if I have to rely on it.
Alternate 2: Small food kit - mostly stuff like tea, buillion, jerky,hard candy, and a couple of granola bars. Most wilderness survival situations are short-term so these would simply be comfort items.