The corollary to "No taxation without representation" is "No representation without taxation."
On the other hand, if we adopt The Fair Tax, thereby eliminating the income tax (and the 16th Amendment to the Constitution), and abolishing the IRS, more American citizens would have "skin in the game" as a result of paying taxes. Under this scenario, I would have less of a problem with eligibility to vote.
"A recent Boston University/Harvard Medical School study suggests that up to 80% of people participating in Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion have been shifted off their private insurance. These patients’ plans—that they liked, and were told they could keep—did not meet Affordable Care Act requirements, and were wiped out."
So ... how has this been working out for them?
"In some cities—Dallas and Minneapolis, for example—as few as 23% of doctors are seeing new Medicaid patients."
Remember, we were also told, by Obama, himself, "If you like your doctor, you can KEEP that doctor."
Such fraud would not even be possible under the Fair Tax!
"Authorities had raised the security threat level from low to medium after that incident, which came as Canadian jets were to join the US-led air armada bombarding Islamist militants in Iraq."
- Advertising in DepthOwner/Partner, 2010 - present
- Bethesda Health and HousingDirector of Human Resources, 2003 - 2005
- Prairie Knights Casino and LodgeDirector of Human Resources, 1996 - 2002
- ECM Publishers, Inc.Director of Human Resources, 1993 - 1996
- Schneider USA, Inc. (Pfizer)Vice President, Human Resources, 1986 - 1992
- Fairview Community HospitalsDirector of Personnel and Public Relations, 1978 - 1985
- Powers Dry Goods CompanyDirector of Personnel and Training, 1974 - 1977
- State of MinnesotaManager, Minneapolis Area WIN Program, 1966 - 1973
- U.S. ArmySpecialist Fourth Class, 1966 - 1968
- Robbinsdale Senior High SchoolGeneral Curriculum, 1960 - 1963
- Gustavus Adolphus CollegePre-Medicine, 1962 - 1964
- University of Minnesota - MinneapolisB.A. Psychology, 1964 - 1966
- Minnesota State University, MankatoM.S. Educational Psychology - Counseling and Guidance, 1969 - 1971
Police could force bars to install surveillance cameras - or be shut dow...
Chippewa Falls police pushing for ordinance forcing bars to install security cameras and turn over footage at any time
One photo reveals big issue with Seattle's $15 minimum wage - Watchdog.org
Sure, people in Seattle may soon have more money to spend thanks to a higher minimum wage, but stuff will cost more, too.
Key Lime Pie With Coconut Crust - Recipe - Cooks.com
Most Popular » Chicken Dumplings Canned Biscuits : Pork Ribs : Pork Chops : Breaded Pork Chops : Cube Steak. email : print · Home · Browse R
The Tea Party Goes RINO Hunting! - The Victoria Jackson Show
Jack Staver is a Constitution-loving patriot activist who chairs the Northwest Georgia 912 Project, (http://www.northwestgeorgia9-12project.
It’s Bing vs. Google in a side-by-side search off.
In a blind comparison, people chose Bing web search results over Google nearly 2 to 1.Take the Bing It On challenge to see which one you pre
Police arrest 11 illegal immigrants at U.S. border in Quebec
Quebec RCMP arrested 11 illegal immigrants attempting to cross the Canada-United States border on foot in the early morning hours of Sept. 2
British Hospital Patients Dying in Droves From Lack of Care
Hundreds — possibly thousands — of patients have died from lack of care in British hospitals, according to government investigations. By Mic
Iowa Secretary of State advocates voter ID bill - TimesRepublican.com | ...
“May I see your ID?” That questioned would be asked of Iowa voters if a bill sponsored by Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz becomes la.
Submission to Tyrants is Rebellion to God - The Last Resistance
Thomas Jefferson, along with some others of the Founders, is credited with saying, “Resistance to Tyrants is obedience to God.” (It may have
Biden: No Ordinary American Cares About Their Constitutional Rights, Fac...
Thursdays February 21, 2013 Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. speaking at a forum at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury.