View 11 previous comments
- It surely cant be that bad?Apr 11, 2014
- Oh and as for bottle water,
I got nothing ;-)Apr 11, 2014
- there are places where it doesn't harm the population, but most cities have contaminated water and it should be filtered as a minimum... most new refrigerator models come with water dispenser and the filters they use are not that bad...Apr 11, 2014
- It is still disgusting....
Think I'll drink to that...Apr 11, 2014
- In a nearby city (New Bedford MA) a coworker of mine has to periodically ream out the flexible supply tubes (cold water) to the sinks and toilet, it builds up so much crud, the water comes out as a drizzle.
Think about that, in less than three years, enough solids stick to the inside of the pipe, that water cant get through.......Apr 11, 2014
- good idea... I'll join you later drinking to that...Apr 11, 2014