View 10 previous comments
- I don't quite agree with that, as an example New York or even more specific Manhattan...Apr 11, 2014
- it my opnion,, the concept I am for, it would be good for every oneApr 11, 2014
- Awesome. Thanks for sharingApr 11, 2014
- Let people go however they choose, where they choose. That means cars.Apr 11, 2014
- No it appears that they prefer to destroy another industry and in turn put more people out of a job world wide just to smell stinky people on a bus or train.
I would love to find a carpool candidate for my 35 mile drive out to the country. But few people work out where I do.Apr 11, 2014
- Regan G.+1Eh, I'd love to have more public transit alternatives in areas where it's practical. Inside big cities, it makes a lot of sense.
But I love the open road; won't be giving that up! :)Apr 11, 2014