- I am thinking of going back. Look at the smug look on that piece of shit's face.
"My farts smell like roses."Jul 1, 2012
- I try to stay out of the "haves and have nots" argument, but Romney's statement just smacks to me as a plan for keeping the rich on top and the poor under foot. Get as much education as you can afford. So if you can't afford it because you're not educated enough to get a high paying job, then forget about getting enough education to get a high paying job. Sometimes his assitude astounds me.Jul 1, 2012
- The hostile takeover of America. This is what it looks like. And people are still going to vote for him.Jul 1, 2012
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
― John Steinbeck
A lot of people actually believe they have a shot at living la vida romney. We could make a checklist:
Was your father a governor?
Was your father the ceo of a carmaker?
Was your father a cabinet secretary?
Did you get a Harvard MBA before the market was choked with them?
Those will all get you into the boardroom. Now for the brass ring, the White House…
Are you white, male, and good looking/well spoken in a way that appeals to insecure pundits of both sexes who have daddy issues?Jul 1, 2012
- Uh, how can I comment. Anyone that votes for him is a sick fuck! There really is no one to vote for. I vote for Dyson vacuum. Maybe it will suck up this crap ans we wont have to pay millions in taxes to pay for people to fuck us up the ass. Oh, I meant billions.Jul 1, 2012
- *and. Damn I can't spell today.Jul 1, 2012
Add a comment...