- Milwaukee Harley-DavidsonVisual effects specialist/sales associate, 2014 - presentMy job is to create video content for the dealership to showcase in commercial spots, radio spots, and social media
- Community Strong, IncPublisher, 2012 - 2013
- Social Awareness MarketingPresident, 2009 - 2012
- Focus On Diversity Television ProgramHost / Producer, 2000 - 2009
- TDS Video & Film ProductionPresident, 1997 - 2000
Recognized as an emerging authority and innovator when it comes to bridging diverse alliances and relationships in the media, business, politics, healthcare, bio-ethics, and just about every critical aspect of life, Troy Shaw dares to ask the questions that often go unspoken.
That fearless and unabashed approach has garnered attention and Shaw is fielding national requests for speaking engagements across the country. "Race relations will never be harmonious until we forget about being politically correct and avoiding the pivotal issues. We can spend the next hundred years playing the blame game, but that won't fix anything. I may not have all the answers, but it's my job to relate to people and more importantly it is my passion. The journey and the job have taught me a lot about how people think, and for the most part they don't have a clue about each other," said the outspoken Shaw.
- University Wisconsin MilwaukeeHospital Administration, 2011 - present