- DePaul UniversityMBA, 1984
- DePaul UniversityBS in Commerce, 1982
Rob is a recognized thought leader and advocate of Relationship Capital (“RC”). He has played a significant role in the creation of industry standards and best practices for the capture of RC.
As a master connector with 25 years of large-account new-business development experience, Rob has generated sales at Standard of Trust, Capgemini Financial Services, Headstrong, Keane, Romac International and IBM.
Rob’s experience resulted in a passion: helping companies build and maintain their online reputations to increase sales and profits.
He founded Standard of Trust in 2009 to deliver on this passion.
Relationship Capital (RC) is an accounting of the interactions between “entities”, including people, businesses and products. Interactions include Commitments (actions) and Perceptions (thoughts and feelings). Entities earn RC by keeping Commitments and obtaining positive Perceptions. They receive a Relationship Capital Point (RCP) for each fulfilled Commitment, and an RCP, or a fraction thereof, for each position Perception obtained. RCPs are deposited in an RC Account under the strict control of its owner entity.
The objectives of RC are to provide a common vocabulary for relationship interactions and to account for the interactions as they occur. Accordingly, RC uses a “standard-in-the-cloud” platform to enable entities to engage in interactions and capture RCPs in near real time. The platform is provided by RNIA, an independent body.
Standard of Trust helps clients capture RC and apply it to leverage their good reputations online. The firm was founded in 2010. To learn more, please visit http://www.standardoftrust.com.
Speaker, trainer and coach, helping clients:
• Understand Relationship Capital (“RC”)
• Use RC to enhance relationships with customers, vendors and business partners and grow sales
• Use RC to strengthen strategic business operations
• Train managers to propagate RC knowledge throughout their companies
Standard of Trust Specialties:
• Utilize RC apps to add RC functionality to their websites
• Increase referrals by raving fans
• Set up consulting practices focused on RC
• Leverage RC in social networking
• Apply RC in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
• Offer Standard of Trust-approved services to their own clients
• Create closer bonds between products and users
• Gather ideas for new products from prospective customers
• Customize RC to meet a specific need
- Standard of Trust GroupRelationship Capital (RC) Consulting, Social Credibility Training, Speaking, Executive Coaching Services, and RCaaS, 2009 - presentA Social Credibility and Relationship Capital (RC) Advisory & Solutions firm whose mission is to assist leaders and for-profit services firms to compete successfully by capturing & measuring RC that attracts and retains high quality clients.
- IBM, Capgemini, Headstrong, RomacBusiness Development, Banking & Financial Services, 1984 - 2010
2500 West Talcott Road Unit 208 Park Ridge, IL 60068
The social CEO: A new-age imperative | Forbes India Blog
Image: Shutterstock. Chief executive officers use social media as their preferred communication tool for brand management. Company chiefs wi
84 Percent of Millennials Don’t Trust Traditional Advertising
Social media has changed the way brands engage with their consumers, say marketing experts from Crowdtap, Weight Watchers, and MRY, who beli
5 Types of Sales People in Demand Today – Start Hunting!
How to hire five different types of successful sales people
Eight ways to chase people away using social media
To make good impression on targeted prospects, be ready to respond to Tweets, other online mentions with right information
'How am I going to change my Facebook status now..?' - CartoonStock -
CartoonStock - 'How am I going to change my Facebook status now..?'
Top 5 Social Media Trends That Will Impact Your Small Business In 2015 |...
Although we saw the social media marketing landscape constantly fluctuating in the past year, we're yet to see some more interesting changes
Harness The Power of the New Relationship Economy - Tamara McCleary
We are beginning to see the death of an old paradigm and its replacement by a new paradigm in what is currently referred to as the Relations
Why Every Person in Your Company Needs to Be Using LinkedIn
Social Media - Very few companies have effectively implemented a comprehensive LinkedIn branding plan. But those that have are reaping these
Will Your Business Facebook Account Matter In 2015?
Over the years of social media, we’ve seen giants in the social media world start to fizzle out and became less important. Now, many are beg
Infographic of the Week: Which Social Network is Best for Your Small Bus...
For your small biz infographic fix