- Standard of TrustHR Consulting, Training, Speaking, Coaching, and SaaS, 2009 - presentA Relationship Capital Consulting Training and SaaS Corporation
- IBM, Capgemini, Headstrong, RomacBusiness Development, Banking & Financial Services, 1984 - 2010
2500 West Talcott Road Unit 208 Park Ridge, IL 60068
Rob is a recognized thought leader and advocate of Relationship Capital (“RC”). He has played a significant role in the creation of industry standards and best practices for the capture of RC.
As a master connector with 25 years of large-account new-business development experience, Rob has generated sales at Standard of Trust, Capgemini Financial Services, Headstrong, Keane, Romac International and IBM.
Rob’s experience resulted in a passion: helping companies build and maintain their online reputations to increase sales and profits.
He founded Standard of Trust in 2009 to deliver on this passion.
Relationship Capital (RC) is an accounting of the interactions between “entities”, including people, businesses and products. Interactions include Commitments (actions) and Perceptions (thoughts and feelings). Entities earn RC by keeping Commitments and obtaining positive Perceptions. They receive a Relationship Capital Point (RCP) for each fulfilled Commitment, and an RCP, or a fraction thereof, for each position Perception obtained. RCPs are deposited in an RC Account under the strict control of its owner entity.
The objectives of RC are to provide a common vocabulary for relationship interactions and to account for the interactions as they occur. Accordingly, RC uses a “standard-in-the-cloud” platform to enable entities to engage in interactions and capture RCPs in near real time. The platform is provided by RNIA, an independent body.
Standard of Trust helps clients capture RC and apply it to leverage their good reputations online. The firm was founded in 2010. To learn more, please visit http://www.standardoftrust.com.
Speaker, trainer and coach, helping clients:
• Understand Relationship Capital (“RC”)
• Use RC to enhance relationships with customers, vendors and business partners and grow sales
• Use RC to strengthen strategic business operations
• Train managers to propagate RC knowledge throughout their companies
Standard of Trust Specialties:
• Utilize RC apps to add RC functionality to their websites
• Increase referrals by raving fans
• Set up consulting practices focused on RC
• Leverage RC in social networking
• Apply RC in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
• Offer Standard of Trust-approved services to their own clients
• Create closer bonds between products and users
• Gather ideas for new products from prospective customers
• Customize RC to meet a specific need
- DePaul UniversityMBA, 1984
- DePaul UniversityBS in Commerce, 1982
A Crash Course in Data Science - Johns Hopkins University | Coursera
A Crash Course in Data Science from Johns Hopkins University. By now you have definitely heard about data science and big data. In this one-
Are You Selling Managed Services Like You Did 10 Years Ago?
Are your still selling managed services like you did 10 years ago? Learn what’s changed and how to adapt so your MSP firm says relevant and
The Most Important Trait to Look for When Hiring a Salesperson
Building a winning sales team is about selecting the right candidates. And according to TED talk speaker Angela Lee, this is the best predic
The social CEO: A new-age imperative | Forbes India Blog
Image: Shutterstock. Chief executive officers use social media as their preferred communication tool for brand management. Company chiefs wi
84 Percent of Millennials Don’t Trust Traditional Advertising
Social media has changed the way brands engage with their consumers, say marketing experts from Crowdtap, Weight Watchers, and MRY, who beli
5 Types of Sales People in Demand Today – Start Hunting!
How to hire five different types of successful sales people
Eight ways to chase people away using social media
To make good impression on targeted prospects, be ready to respond to Tweets, other online mentions with right information