- Standard of Trust GroupRelationship Capital (RC) Consulting, Social Credibility Training, Speaking, Executive Coaching Services, and RCaaS, 2009 - presentA Social Credibility and Relationship Capital (RC) Advisory & Solutions firm whose mission is to assist leaders and for-profit services firms to compete successfully by capturing & measuring RC that attracts and retains high quality clients.
- IBM, Capgemini, Headstrong, RomacBusiness Development, Banking & Financial Services, 1984 - 2010
2500 West Talcott Road Unit 208 Park Ridge, IL 60068
Rob is a recognized thought leader and advocate of Relationship Capital (“RC”). He has played a significant role in the creation of industry standards and best practices for the capture of RC.
As a master connector with 25 years of large-account new-business development experience, Rob has generated sales at Standard of Trust, Capgemini Financial Services, Headstrong, Keane, Romac International and IBM.
Rob’s experience resulted in a passion: helping companies build and maintain their online reputations to increase sales and profits.
He founded Standard of Trust in 2009 to deliver on this passion.
Relationship Capital (RC) is an accounting of the interactions between “entities”, including people, businesses and products. Interactions include Commitments (actions) and Perceptions (thoughts and feelings). Entities earn RC by keeping Commitments and obtaining positive Perceptions. They receive a Relationship Capital Point (RCP) for each fulfilled Commitment, and an RCP, or a fraction thereof, for each position Perception obtained. RCPs are deposited in an RC Account under the strict control of its owner entity.
The objectives of RC are to provide a common vocabulary for relationship interactions and to account for the interactions as they occur. Accordingly, RC uses a “standard-in-the-cloud” platform to enable entities to engage in interactions and capture RCPs in near real time. The platform is provided by RNIA, an independent body.
Standard of Trust helps clients capture RC and apply it to leverage their good reputations online. The firm was founded in 2010. To learn more, please visit http://www.standardoftrust.com.
Speaker, trainer and coach, helping clients:
• Understand Relationship Capital (“RC”)
• Use RC to enhance relationships with customers, vendors and business partners and grow sales
• Use RC to strengthen strategic business operations
• Train managers to propagate RC knowledge throughout their companies
Standard of Trust Specialties:
• Utilize RC apps to add RC functionality to their websites
• Increase referrals by raving fans
• Set up consulting practices focused on RC
• Leverage RC in social networking
• Apply RC in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
• Offer Standard of Trust-approved services to their own clients
• Create closer bonds between products and users
• Gather ideas for new products from prospective customers
• Customize RC to meet a specific need
- DePaul UniversityMBA, 1984
- DePaul UniversityBS in Commerce, 1982
Relationship Economics: How Social is Transforming the World of Work [IN...
The one thing that I’ve learned to appreciate about social media has little to do with technology. Social networks and platforms aside, it i
Trust in Business: It's like Credit Control | LinkedIn
The concept, idea and practice of trust is a broad one. Trust is an issue that plays an intrinsic part in our business, working and personal
Coaching Authenticity and Building Relationship Capital for Business Suc...
Coaching, when referring to getting coached by a professional coach, is a teaching, training or development process in which an individual g
Social Media Marketing and Its Relevance to Sales | LinkedIn
What is social media marketing’s role in sales? This is the real question company leaders want answered. A while back, I wrote an article, “
Networking Experts II: Networking Do’s and Don’ts | LinkedIn
We would have a significantly different world if we didn't follow societies written and unwritten rules. When networking there are also dos
To build an online reputation - respond quickly to interactions | LinkedIn
Last week I caught up with Simon Porter from IBM, running their Mid Market business in Europe, who has very successfully been building his s
The Ultimate Checklist for Mastering LinkedIn [Infographic] - SocialTimes
Fourty-four percent of marketers in the B2B arena have generated leads from LinkedIn, compared to 39 percent via Facebook and 30 percent thr
Outcompete By Being a Standard of Trust Business | LinkedIn
Research from the Edelman Trust Barometer 2012 indicate that trust in both government and business organizations are at historic lows. Trend
Forget ‘The Dark Side.’ Journalists Should Learn Marketing, Business Ski...
When it comes to media work and the teaching of it, I loath the phrase, the dark side. It goes something like this: You teach journalism and
Seriously!? My promotion or next job is based on following ridiculously ...
If you are seeking to advance in your career with a promotion or to move from the unemployment line to the employment line, stop listening t
Ensure Your Content Marketing is Integrated Marketing | LinkedIn
Great webinar by Heather Whaling (@prtini), CEO of Goben Communications, Heidi Sullivan (@hksully) SVP of Digital Content at Cision and Scot
Doing The Right Thing is Good for Business | LinkedIn
The fire that caused the Malden Mills factory to burn down on December 11, 1995 was the largest seen in the State of Massachusetts in a cent
Update for the 21st Century: Declaration of Interdependence | LinkedIn
As the Fourth of July holiday here in the states rapidly approaches, I want to propose an updated manifesto for this hyper-connected, transp