What do you guys think I should go with. I'm currently leaning towards the Samsung due to the larger screen size and the ability to expand the storage with an external 32GB sd card.
A wise choice or do people think I should go with the Nexus 7?
Luc promises that by reading his book you'll "gain 20 hours a month".
Having proof read the book myself and worked closely with Luc while the book was written, I can tell you that you will find the book very valuable
Go over to http://workplaceprosperity.com/books/ to see more. You can download the book introduction for free and for the next few months you can get the entire book at a special introductory price of €1.99
I am an experienced IT Professional, with over 9 years of service for a large US Multinational. Highly skilled at managing projects, mentoring staff and leading teams. I have extensive experience working in virtual teams and I’m a hard working individual who is always a great team player.
I am passionate about learning, providing excellent service and above all else making a difference both in the workplace and in society. Facing up to challenges and overcoming obstacles are what drive me and make me get out of bed in the morning.
- Working in a Virtual environment
- Content Management
- Knowledge Management
- Data Quality
- Project Management
- Community Management
- Social Media / Web 2.0
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Data Analysis - experience with Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer, SPSS and Excel
- St.Brigid's Primary School, Derry1980 - 1987
- St. Joseph's Secondary School, Derry1987 - 1994
- Manchester Metropolitan UniversityBusiness and Information Technology, 1994 - 1998
- Oracle CorporationSocial Media Business Consultant, 2008 - present
- Oracle CorporationKnowledge Management Consultant, 2005 - 2008
- Oracle CorporationCustomer Data Quality Analyst, 2002 - 2005
- Nebula TechnologiesSQL developer, 2001 - 2002
- Norkom TechnologiesIT Consultant, 1999 - 2001