@LocPartyPlanner (Twitter) LocalPartyPlanner - Where Hosts & Vendors Meet Online- Anyone open to growing their network within the American event services industry, I will share my circles with you, if you share with me!....LocalPartyPlanner will be launching in January to the vendor community. The larger the network, the better it will be for everyone! If you have any questions please let me know.
@LocPartyPlanner (Twitter) - Where Hosts & Vendors Meet Online Across America
LocalPartyPlanner.com is currently being built and beta tested. It will connect hosts and brides who need your exact services, in your local market, with your pricing structure and only the services that you offer.
LocalPartyPlanner.com is going to be the largest network of event service providers for the clients (host/hostess/brides) who need event services. Upon launch, there will be over 25,000 vendors in the top 25 major markets nationally. We cover 31 different lines of service that include everything from calligraphers, caterers, officiants, tent rentals, DJs, florists and so forth.
This is going to be a free service to be listed on the site/ directory. Every vendor will have a detailed vendor profile that will describe their services, pricing structure and geographic targeted business area.
We are sure you are asking yourself at this point, how will this site help me? This is a very broad stroke as to how the site will work, but it is a start.
1. Client (host and/or bride) needs 1, 2, 3 or lines of service (Officiant, accommodations, a venue). They go to the website, enter the pertinent information as to the needs that they have for their event.
2. An automated geo-targeted email is generated to the vendors within each of the services requested. The email will contain all of the information about the services that the customer is looking for, except the contact information for the person looking for the services.
3. Vendors receive the email, and decide whether they are qualified for the services requested and have the date available for the services that they are being asked to do. When they feel as though they can do what is being requested, they hit the “purchase lead now” button, and a second email is immediately generated to the vendor with all of the information from the original email, including the contact information. An email will also be sent immediately to the bride/client/host with the contact information of the vendor who will be contacting them shortly. The lead will ONLY be sold up to 5 times per service type requested. This enable the vendor a fair amount of competition and does not allow the host to be inundated by phone calls.
4. At this point, the vendor will contact the customer who is looking for the service and offer them a price quote for their service(s).
5. A sale is made between the customer and vendor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at info@LocalPartyPlanner.com
25,000 + Caterers, Event Planners, Photographers, Videographers, Kids Entertainment, Corporate Events, DJs, Limos, Staff, Wedding Cake Bakeries, Accommodations, Venues, Wedding Sites, Party Rental Companies across America.