A quick search didn't produce any results, but did anyone notice a reference to a Fate More kickstarted in 2016 on the Evil Hat site? If so, what do we know so far?
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Jan 1, 2016
- Fred HicksOwnerAlas, I will not be loved forever. We've got over 5000 copies of the paperback that need to sell before that would make any sense (and the creators of the comic insisted on the softcover format in the first place).Jan 1, 2016
- Fred HicksOwner+1It's a blend. Powers and Stories as separate releases work just fine, but there's some drift between Stories and Powers (as well as some overlap) that needed to be reconciled in order to put it into a form that works as a single book. Thankfully we had (Editor Extraordinaire) for that. :)Jan 1, 2016
- , are the stretch goals known? I'm not too much into Venture City, but Uranium Chef would interest me much more intimately.
In plain English, what other worlds might be available if I decide to back this?Jan 2, 2016
- Fred HicksOwnerThey're known by me. Years of running KSers has shown me that revealing all of the stretch goals early tends to leach the enthusiasm out of the backers, tho, so I'm keeping mum.
Since Uranium Chef isn't even fully written yet, and is part of the Patreon digital release queue, it's not even slightly in the scope of this campaign, tho. :)Jan 3, 2016
- , K.Lemme know when the kickstarter is up, I'm overdue on backing Evil Hat projects.Jan 3, 2016
Add a comment...