We follow the journey Kerry Kozlowski as she endures kidney failure, dialysis and the search for a kidney donor.
Renown Health serves a 17-county region comprised of northern Nevada, Lake Tahoe and northeast California.
Renown offers access to more healthcare services than all other providers in the region including four hospitals:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Renown Rehabilitation Hospital
- Carson Valley Medical Center (Joint venture)
Renown Children’s Hospital is northern Nevada’s only CHA (Children's Hospital Association)-affiliated hospital and Children’s ER.
Renown Regional is the region’s only accredited Trauma Center to treat seriously injured patients.
Additionally, recognized areas of excellence including:
- Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health
- Renown Institute for Cancer
- Renown Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Renown Institute for Neurosciences
1155 Mill Street, Reno, Nevada 89502