Nurses are a vital part of our organization and their hard work, day and night, to restore health shows why they are listed as the most trusted health care professionals. Their patients often share their gratitude for the care they provide and this video shows just a glimpse of their appreciation.
Thank you, nurses, for all you that you do!
#ThisIsReno #Healthcare #NurseLife #ThankYou
Renown Health serves a 17-county region comprised of northern Nevada, Lake Tahoe and northeast California.
Renown offers access to more healthcare services than all other providers in the region including four hospitals:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Renown Rehabilitation Hospital
- Carson Valley Medical Center (Joint venture)
Renown Children’s Hospital is northern Nevada’s only CHA (Children's Hospital Association)-affiliated hospital and Children’s ER.
Renown Regional is the region’s only accredited Trauma Center to treat seriously injured patients.
Additionally, recognized areas of excellence including:
- Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health
- Renown Institute for Cancer
- Renown Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Renown Institute for Neurosciences
1155 Mill Street, Reno, Nevada 89502