This has to be one of the crappiest bike build videos ever.
1. Do you take the bike out of the box with the rear wheel already installed? How do you determine chain tension if you have to put on the rear wheel?
2. First 1/4 of the video, you can't even see what he is doing. Bar binder bolts were not torqued down. You don't even show how to properly tighten the front cap. Apparently you just slap on the bar and call it done? What about bar angle, and bar orientation? How do people know which side is front and which is back? C'mon, this is basic.
3. Front wheel. Perhaps you should tell people to use a 15mm wrench? Also what about the brakes? do they just magically come in alignment? I guess you don't have to touch the brake pads either huh?
4. Seatpost. What's the proper riding height? What's the torque on the seatpost clamp?
5. Pedals. DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST HAND THREAD IT ON AND CALL IT DONE?!? That's how you fuck up the threads on the cranks man.
There's so much more that you need to work on. If this is how you tell people to assemble bikes, you are essentially telling them to ride a death machine. 10/10 would not touch.
Seriously, this is just wrong!