Full-screen HD: http://www.youtube.com/v/bwKaYq4agws?hd=1&autoplay=1
Video is intended to show the story sequence and to give a general idea of the sounds that will be placed. General sound descriptions appear as orange letters in the bottom of the screen.
I would appreciate input on the timing of the video sequence, if anything is unclear, or what can be implemented to give the sequence more impact.
This is the first tutorial of the series titled ‘Level Design Memoirs’. The series will show how I approach level design in my environments. The first installment is titled “Overgrown” which focuses on creating the illusion of overgrown plants and how it affects the surrounding architectures.
- BioWareEnvironment Artist, 2011 - 2015•Successfully shipped Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect 3. •Created high quality assets for Leviathan and Citidel DLC offerings for Mass effect 3. •Produced 3D models, textures, and lighting solutions for both architectural and organic environments with expert understanding of next-gen development process. •Trouble-shoot levels and maintained them so they stay in frame rate, memory and spec. •Worked well with Lead and Art Director to deliver high quality run time environments. •Developed shaders and technology required to bring a concept into its functional completion.
- Awing and Light Structure DesigsArchitectural Visualization, 2010 - 2011• Demonstrated ability to take blue prints and develop 3D assets. • Surveyed locations and used data to create floor plans and 3D assets. • Worked with the architect and made sure all structure designs where within building codes. • Effectively made revisions according to supervisors instructions.
- California Miramar UniversityGraphic and landing page designer, 2010 - 2010• Designed graphics and layouts for landing pages. • Ensured customer satisfaction by producing high quality work in tight deadlines. • Used feedback and client opinions to ensure quality work.
- The Art Institute of California - SDTutor, 2008 - 2009• Aided students producing high quality work. • Provided instruction to students of diverse fields of study. Including Game Art, Graphic Design, and Interior Design.
- Raw Designs and PrintsGraphic Designer, 2007 - 2008• Developed designs for promotional and commercial products. • Designed company brochures, letterhead, and promotional materials. • Created positive corporate image through professional reception and customer service.
Experienced digital artist, a creative thinker, self-motivated, and intuitive problem solver with a strong work ethic. My journey as an artist has taken me many places, I have experience as an Environment Artist, Illustrator, Digital Arts Tutor, Graphic Designer, Interior Designer, Painter, Freelancer, and Musician.
I've learned to work well with a team, but also function independently. Proving ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while delivering high quality results. No matter what the challenge is, I continue to be enthusiastic and versatile with great presentation, persuasion, and communication skills.
- Art Institute of California - San DiegoGame Art and Design, 2008 - 2011