Indian Trade Portal – www.indiantradeportal.in is an initiative of the Dept of Commerce, Govt of India. It is developed & managed by Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO). The portal is a free knowledge platform for-
- Trade Agreements of India
- MFN/Preferential Tariff & Rules of Origin of over 55 countries
- SPS and TBT measures of over 45 countries
- Import statistics of over 65 countries
- MEIS & Drawback rates
- Item-wise export and import policy conditions
- Tool to search HS code, identify corresponding HS code of other countries
- Database of nearly 30000 Indian suppliers of goods & services
- FAQs on, export promotion Schemes, banking, customs, central excise, service tax etc.
- Free subscription for SMS/E-mail alerts on Tariffs, SPS/TBT measures, Policy conditions, MEIS/Drawback updates!
Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
(Set up By Ministry of Commerce, Government of India)
Niryat Bhawan, Rao Tula Ram Marg
New Delhi – 110057, India