is an application that gives you easy access to Google Maps
provides street maps, satellite and aerial photos, hybrid and terrain views, as well as street-level views of locations in many countries
around the world.
you can use features including:
- Search for locations.
- Get the address of a point on the map, as well as its geographical coordinates.
- Get detailed (step-by-step) driving and walking directions.
- Check out Google Street View that show you places as if you were there in person.
- Draw lines and shapes on the map for trace custom paths, highlight regions, get distances and areas.
- View location-specific information such real-time traffic, current weather conditions and weather forecast, photos, videos, webcams, Wikipedia articles, KML contents.
- Set a default map view.
- Bookmark your favorite places.
- Export as image, export as KML or email your maps.
- View and explore maps in full-screen mode.
eMaps combines the power of Google Maps mapping services with the strengths of a native Mac OS X application.
Using intuitive, familiar interface elements (menus, toolbar items, system shortcuts, preferences) and technologies like WebKit and the Cocoa framework, eMaps makes Google Maps more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.