1. 3 different times today: 1:00 PM eastern (Noon central, 10 AM pacific),6:00 PM eastern (5:00 PM central, 3:00 PM pacific)
10:00 PM eastern (9:00 PM central, 7:00 PM pacific)
2. Funniest email received so far: "David, can you move your webinar to another day, I had something come up with my dog groomer."
Oh yah for you? No problem. I'll tell 3,999 people that we are moving the webinar because Scruffles needs a brushing ;)
Anyway, sign up below going to be fun.
Ahhhh good ole customer service. Here are 3 keys to killer customer service for your digital products and programs
Double Your Webinar Sales: The simple seven step webinar formula a crazy Irishman taught me. It more than doubled my sales (and is going to do all kinds of awesome for you)
This is gonna be FUN. Sign your butt up here:
Good question young grasshopper.
And yes, I am! I'm a proud affiliate of Marie Forleo's B-School and have put together a super sexy bonus package for you.
Because I practice what I preach/teach (I'm NOT fan of the 'give-everyone-as-many-bonuses-as-possible-even-though-they-wont-actually-find-them-useful) I've put together TWO amazing experiences for you if you enroll through my link.
Check out the good ole details below: www.therisetothetop.com/bschoolbonuses
They rock. I'm a proud papa bear.
And in their honor, I have a HUGE free webinar this Thursday where I will teach you 7 steps to creating, promoting and profiting from online courses.
Sign up here and hope you will be my next big success story: www.createawesomeonlinecourses.com/web2
1. The ONLY question you need to ask your audience to have them tell you exactly what they want in your course.
2. The secret to pricing your course
3. The biggest marketing/promotion mistake you can make
If you want to join me on this webinar (or know someone who could benefit from it), here’s the link where you can watch. It’s FREE.
- The Rise To The TopCreator/Host, 2008 - present
Hi! I’m David Siteman Garland. I’m the Creator/Host Of The Rise To The Top, Entrepreneur, Emcee, Host, Author,
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
1. I’m the creator/host of one of the Internet’s most popular, successful and longest running web shows, blog & resources The Rise To The Top: THE #1 Badass Show, Resource & Community For Mediapreneurs. To date, The Rise To The Top web TV show & podcast has been viewed over 6,000,000 times in over 100 countries. The Rise To The Top is all about helping aspiring/rising mediapreneurs (peeps who create online media, experts, authors, thought leaders, personal brands, coaches, Internet marketers/information marketers) grow their biz like a weed & dominate online.
2. In 2008, at the age of 24, I took all of my Bar Mitzvah money I’d saved up and started a television show in St. Louis, Missouri on ABC with literally zero experience writing, producing or hosting a television show. The Rise To The Top TV show focused on entrepreneurship and aired for 36 episodes.
3. To date, I’ve had conversations with well over 300 diverse, awesome people on the show with a special focus on interviewing experts, thought leaders and & personal brands about how they build their biz. Some of my favorites include The Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, Two-time New York Times Best Selling Author Tim Ferriss and creator of Wine Library TV Gary Vaynerchuk. About 10,000 times a day (slight exaggeration) I get emails & messages from people who want to create and profit from their own web shows which led me to develop the most comprehensive course on the subject called Create Awesome Interviews: Learn “The Rise To The Top” System for Creating, Promoting & Profiting from Online Interviews which teaches all my secrets.
4. In 2010, Wiley Publishing approached me to write a book to help folks market and promote themselves and their expertise online based on knowledge that I’d picked up while growing my show from 0-200,000 viewers, hundreds of media hits and more despite spending (pretty much) $0 on marketing…and hundreds of interviews with others who had done something similar. My book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper came out holiday time in 2010.
5. Besides the show, I love entertaining and bringing high energy to high-end events/projects. Recently, I was the emcee for Shine: The Premier Event For Women Entrepreneurs taking the stage for three days straight and keeping the crowd of over 500 female entrepreneurs energized and also traveled to Google for a full day of on camera work as a spokesperson for a new program created by Google as well as online marketing/brand building consulting. I also occasionally do one-on-one consulting sessions to help super passionate, awesome people build their business online.
6. I’m a spokesguy/fitness model for an amazing fitness & nutrition program Jet Set Body (that’s my special link). I’m extremely passionate about fitness, nutrition and health. I recently went through a massive fitness transformation where I took on a challenge to get into fitness model shape in 90 days which has been featured in all kinds of places including Bodybuilding.com.
7. I went to college at Washington University in St. Louis and majored in (brace yourself) Women’s Studies. Yes, that was my actual major and it was a blast.
8. My first “job” I was supposed to have out of college in the hockey industry was eliminated before it even started as the place I was going to work at became a parking lot two weeks before I moved out to California. Ended up being the biggest blessing-in-disguise ever.
9. From 2006-2008 I played Professional Inline Hockey (yes, hockey on wheels) and ran the league in the Midwest which included St. Louis, Chicago and Cincinnati. It was one HECK of a learning experience and led to me somehow hosting a radio show on one of the top sports stations in St. Louis (again, no experience).
10. I live in exotic St. Louis, Missouri where I was born and raised. I’m a huge Blues, Cardinals and Rams fan and love being so close to my family (family first!). My wife, Marcie, is also a St. Louis native and is the love of my life and soul-mate (awww warm fuzzy moment!).
- Washington University in St. LouisWomen & Gender Studies, 2002 - 2006