- University of California, Berkeley
- Premera Blue CrossHealthcare Reporting Analyst, 2014 - presentProviding health and wellness analytics, including managed care environment, epidemiology, and health outcome research. Applying analytical concepts like risk rates, odds ratios, and logistic regressions based on rates of change or disease progression. Working with medical and pharmacy claims, HA, and biometric data.
- Piraeus DataConsultant, 2013 - 2013
- DS-IQOperations Data Specialist, 2011 - 2013
- Amazon.comGlobal Retail Catalog Services, 2010 - 2011
18 Healthy, Energy-Packed Breakfast Recipes: BA Daily
Check out our 18 healthiest breakfast recipes, perfect for getting a head start on the day
Nature on Trail: Red-Breasted Sapsucker, Pika, Bitterroot
Northwest forests are teeming with life. On your next hike, look out for the red-breasted sapsucker, the pika, and bitterroot.
World Whiskey Day is today; L.A. bartenders and whiskey lovers tell you ...
Every spirit has its own personality. Vodka is bright and cheerful; tequila is sensual and a bit sloppy; gin is no-nonsense and driven; rum
How do you react to bad news? | Center for Applied Rationality
CFAR is a non-profit organization dedicated to harnessing breakthroughs in the study of cognition to improve human decision-making.
Saatchi Online Artist: Francois Brand; Black & White, 2005, Photogra...
South African Fisherman moving his catch of the day.
The Missed Airbnb Investment, Now Worth $250 Million - Bloomberg
At SXSW, Brian Chesky, co-founder and CEO of Airbnb, reminisced about the difficulties of building a business. Airbnb Chief Executive Office
Uneeda Burger, 8 Oz. Burger and Palace Kitchen Eliminated From Seattle B...
If your goal is burger superiority, it helps to be single-minded in your pursuit. That's the takeaway from the match card...
Family of man who willed $500 tips: 'He wanted to bring joy to people'
Aaron Collins, 30, died unexpectedly on July 7 from causes that are still being investigated. In his will he left a particular request: “Lea