you may like this idea.
Knowmad & Project manager.
I have a degree in Biology, and have developed my professional career in different functions, in different areas, and working for different kind of organizations, from small companies to big corporations. In brief:
- Project manager at Fundació Scientia
- Project manager at Infonomia and Co-society
- HR manager and Business manager at Altran Spain
- Distance education manager at EPISE Spain
- Training consultant for several clients.
- Mainframe’s programmer for several clients.
In my last project, at Fundació Scientia, I collaborated in the organization of the FIRST Tech Challenge program in Spain, with a broad European vision. The FTC Open Championship was held on March 2013.
I feel inspired by projects like TED, Ashoka Spain, This I believe, StoryCorps, Design for change, Boom boom Cards, Kiva and, in general, projects that use storytelling techniques and/or are socially meaningful.
- I’m on social networks to learn and share.
- I like science, technology, and using my hands to build things.
- I'm a geek, I enjoy checking any new gadget in the market or tool on the net.
- I like to surround myself with people who are smarter than me.
- I don't belong to any minority group - nor to any majority.
- I tend to like people who don't like me. And viceversa.
- I don't believe in Humanity as a whole. I believe in certain people.
- I live alone with my cat. I admire cats in every possible way.
- I'm not religious.
- I love Agatha Christie.
- I dislike corny romantic movies and musicals.
- I admire simplicity.
- I like to smell books, old and new.
- I think doing nothing is acceptable.
- I can't believe we are alone in the Universe.
- I'm energized by passionate people and meaningful projects.
- I don't lie. I just don't feel the need to share everything on the net.
- I'm pretty naive. I will trust you, until you prove me I'm wrong.
(I'm doing my best to practice English on the net, but I'm learning. I will appreciate any correction you can offer me).
- Universitat Politècnica de CatalunyaPostgraduate course in Multimedia Interactive Systems, 1993 - 1994
- Universitat Autònoma de BarcelonaBachelor's Degree in Biology, 1981 - 1986