Eventually we change.
Good luck, Team!
_1864 is a Danish television series about the Second Schleswig War between Denmark and Prussia and Austria which ended in 1864 with Denmark conceding around 25% of its territory to the Prussian and Austrian armies. This outcome had a profound effect on Denmark, setting the country's course for its modern development.
Nunavut, Canada's largest and northernmost territory, is grappling with widespread food insecurity in the age of climate change. Inuit who live in the north traditionally depended on subsistence hunting of caribou, seal, fish, and other wild game—which are now being replaced with a wide variety of foods that are imported from the south. These goods are hugely expensive because of the labor and cost involved in shipping to Arctic regions.
- Universitat Politècnica de CatalunyaPostgraduate course in Multimedia Interactive Systems, 1993 - 1994
- Universitat Autònoma de BarcelonaBachelor's Degree in Biology, 1981 - 1986
Knowmad & Project manager.
I have a degree in Biology, and have developed my professional career in different functions, in different areas, and working for different kind of organizations, from small companies to big corporations. In brief:
- Project manager at Fundació Scientia
- Project manager at Infonomia and Co-society
- HR manager and Business manager at Altran Spain
- Distance education manager at EPISE Spain
- Training consultant for several clients.
- Mainframe’s programmer for several clients.
In my last project, at Fundació Scientia, I collaborated in the organization of the FIRST Tech Challenge program in Spain, with a broad European vision. The FTC Open Championship was held on March 2013.
I feel inspired by projects like TED, Ashoka Spain, This I believe, StoryCorps, Design for change, Boom boom Cards, Kiva and, in general, projects that use storytelling techniques and/or are socially meaningful.
- I’m on social networks to learn and share.
- I like science, technology, and using my hands to build things.
- I'm a geek, I enjoy checking any new gadget in the market or tool on the net.
- I like to surround myself with people who are smarter than me.
- I don't belong to any minority group - nor to any majority.
- I tend to like people who don't like me. And viceversa.
- I don't believe in Humanity as a whole. I believe in certain people.
- I live alone with my cat. I admire cats in every possible way.
- I'm not religious.
- I love Agatha Christie.
- I dislike corny romantic movies and musicals.
- I admire simplicity.
- I like to smell books, old and new.
- I think doing nothing is acceptable.
- I can't believe we are alone in the Universe.
- I'm energized by passionate people and meaningful projects.
- I don't lie. I just don't feel the need to share everything on the net.
- I'm pretty naive. I will trust you, until you prove me I'm wrong.
(I'm doing my best to practice English on the net, but I'm learning. I will appreciate any correction you can offer me).