- Fitness Challenge OnlineBlogger, Fitness Addict, 2012 - present
- 8 Women DreamBlogger, 2008 - present
- Forward Motion StudiosCreative Director, 2003 - 2012
- Robert MondaviSenior Programmer, 2000 - 2005
- North American Mortgage CompanyProgrammer II
My latest success was losing over 80 pounds (after 40) and finding my purpose to offer support, humor, inspiration, and honesty to all women who want to find what fitness and health means to you.
My life is just as crazy as yours: Husband, son heading to college, full time work, and several ventures on the side including writing about going for my dreams at www.8womendream.com.
It’s been one year since I lost the weight. I still plan out my food, set my alarm early for workouts, track my weight and set fitness goals.
There is no magic pill. I can’t wave a wand to make it all better. It’s going to be hard and will some days it will really suck.
I found the strength and resolve to change my health and fitness. I know you will too.
The alternative? You can do nothing and look back in a year looking and feeling exactly the same as you do today.
It’s up to you. I can’t wait to hear your story.
Let’s go get our fit on – Heather
- Sessions School of DesignMultimedia and Digital Design
It's worth trying to regain our health. Read more...