- Living Better LLCFounder, 2011 - present
- RE/MAXBroker-Louisiana, 2010 - 2011
- RE/MAXBroker-Oregon, 2003 - 2009
- Group Health CooperativeAcct/ Exec.-Center for Health Promotion, 1993 - 2001
- Group Health CooperativeAcct. Mgr-Sales & Marketing Dept., 1985 - 1993
Carol Doyel is a leading expert in empowering women 50+ to be who they are created to be. An entrepreneur at heart, she launched a new product concept now used across the United States, developed & marketed health promotion programs for a large non-profit organization and graduated from a "Community Leadership Program" for emerging leaders. She has owned three of her own businesses and graduated from The Full Gospel Bible Institute in 2004, followed by serving in women’s ministry from 2004-2009. Carol's community service includes, past board memberships for the YWCA and Washington Women’s Education and Employment (WWEE) and serving at a local non-profit woman’s organization based in New Orleans. The culmination of her gifts and life experience lead to launching www.livingbetterat50.com an online magazine, “For Women with Spirit”.
- Full Gospel Bible InstituteEvangalism, 2001 - 2004
- Pacific Lutheran UniversityBusiness School-Leadership Program, 1989 - 1990