- Living Better LLCFounder, 2011 - present
- RE/MAXBroker-Louisiana, 2010 - 2011
- RE/MAXBroker-Oregon, 2003 - 2009
- Group Health CooperativeAcct/ Exec.-Center for Health Promotion, 1993 - 2001
- Group Health CooperativeAcct. Mgr-Sales & Marketing Dept., 1985 - 1993
Carol is speaker, author, Bible teacher, and founder of LivingBetter50.com. Her heart is to encourage women to live better physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. She is passionate about business and often refers to herself as “an entrepreneur at heart”. Having owned three businesses, including her current online woman’s magazine, Carol loves to share her life lessons from being in business to encourage others to pursue their dreams and goals. When she speaks and teaches, she loves to weave in God’s word, revelation, and her experience from working in women’s ministry for over a decade. Her favorite topics are pursuing our dreams and God’s will for our lives - Knowing without a doubt, that God has a divine plan and purpose for each and everyone one of us! Carol is a graduate of Full Gospel Bible Institute and currently also serves as the Christina Women in the Media (CWIMA) West Coast/Hollywood Regional Director. She and her husband of 25+ years live in southern California and have three grown kids and three grand children (number 4 on the way), whom they love spending time with! Carol can be reached directly at email@example.com.
- Full Gospel Bible InstituteEvangalism, 2001 - 2004
- Pacific Lutheran UniversityBusiness School-Leadership Program, 1989 - 1990