Works at Hawk Counseling & Consulting
Attended National University
Lives in Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Licensed and Certified Addiction Counselor
Substance abuse counseling, relapse prevention, family codependency issues, 12 Step education, Assessments, Treatment Planning
- Hawk Counseling & ConsultingOwner, 2000 - presentIndividual, couples, family counseling and education for substance abuse and behavior/process addictions, out of state DUI assessments, Interventions, 12 Step assistance and spirituality issues, Aftercare planning.
- Charter Behavioral HealthDirector of Addiction Services, 1991 - 1999Mental health counseling, Drug and alcohol counseling, Group counseling, Family counseling, Clinical supervision & documentation, Staff supervision , Public Speaking.
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Mission Viejo, California - Irvine, California - Tustin, California - Phoenix , Arizona - Altadena, California
Seek and you will find, knock and the mystery will be made known..............
Born in Altadena, California this baby boomer is a survivor of countless challenges over the years. A proud member of the Cherokee Nation, my connection to the spiritual side of life has never been in doubt. I love the Creation and the Creator, I do at times struggle with the creature known as man. I have been married for nearly 40 years to the barmaid from the Indian Bend Tavern, in Scottsdale , Arizona. Brenda is my love and my best friend. I went to Arcadia High School in Phoenix. Left home when I was 17 and headed for California to become a Hippie and a Jesus Freak. I succeeded at both, and more ! Got sober in 1983 from my extended adolescence and the rest has been the best !!! 30 Years 11/28/13.
Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother, Dog Owner( 3 Dobies) & Chili Pepper
- National UniversityMaster of Arts in Management, 1997 - 1999Health Services, Core of Concentration: Institutional and Social Model Rehabilitation for Addiction Services
- California State University, FullertonBacholar of Science in Human Services, 1977 - 1979Counseling , Psychology, Sociology, Education, Statistics , Criminal Justice , Religious Studies, Public Administration
- Orange Coast CollegeAssociates in ArtsLiberal Studies, Classes for transfer to University