Discover how to use blogging to attract customers and quickly grow your business.
Act Now and Claim Your 7 Free Bonuses Worth $397!
To further sweeten this offer, you'll be provided 7 valuable bonuses worth $397.00—that's 7 hours of outstanding content you can immediately watch and apply to your business. These business-building materials are yours for FREE, just by signing up for Blogging Fundamentals for Business.
Join 20 experts, including Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing), Dave Kerpen (author, Likeable Social Media), Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies), John Haydon (co-author, Facebook Marketing for Dummies), Brian Carter (author, The Like Economy), Mark Schaefer (author, Return on Influence), Chris Treadaway (co-author, Facebook Marketing), Jesse Stay (author, Facebook Application Development for Dummies), Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies), Phyllis Khare (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies) and experts from Campbell's Soup, Intel, 24 Hour Fitness and Autodesk—just to mention a few (scroll down to see full list)!
Event runs October 2 to October 23 (fully online).
>> REGISTER TODAY and SAVE 50%!
- RRR AutomotiveDigital Communications Director - Honda, Hyundai, Toyota, Scion, present
- Digital Media -Web Presence for Automotive Dealers and College Students! HeatherGrahamMedia.comEnlightening Auto Dealers and Students About Relevance of Digital Media!, present
- Ourisman AutomotiveeCommerce Director - Honda, Hyundai, Mazda
- Net2000Telecommunications - Internet
- Mayflower HotelFront Desk/Catering
- Buzz (current)
I founded Heather Graham Media after a successful 20+ year career in sales, marketing, e-commerce, business development, account management, Training, and process management. My career has encompassed the Internet, Telecom, Publishing, Hotel, Restaurant, Real Estate, and Automotive industries. I coach Independent Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, Non-Profits, and Companies and Associations of all sizes.
Some of my best traits (so Im told)
~ very strong work ethic
~ respectful and honest
~ always keep the big picture in the forefront
~ always have sales and marketing running through my mind
~ really love to see others succeed
Always be engaging,
PS: I would love to connect with you!
- American UniversityBS in Int'l Business-Marketing
- Montgomery CollegeAA in Business Mgmt