http://touchfire.com is more useful than 99.999% of the gadgets I have seen and it was funded by Kickstarter and isn't part of CES. This makes it possible to touch type on on iPad.
It ships at the end of February. $44.95. I just ordered one. Steven Isaac, CEO, is showing it to me.
Kickstarter is a new way guys like Steven can get funded. http://www.kickstarter.com/ Steven got $200,000 from individual backers.
Here is audio of Steven showing it to me: http://flipzu.com/RobertScoble/92089
In my tests in using it I'm twice as fast as just typing on the iPad's screen.
1. Sometimes I'll look at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day..
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
23. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
learn more here
... and order tickets here!
REGULAR TICKETS ARE $20
VIP TICKETS ARE $40
but with these promo codes you can get a $5 discount on regular tickets and get a $10 discount on VIP tickets.
regular code: cchoe1
vip code: cchoe1v
So easy, but no firefox at work.. so I'll have to do it when I get home...
Pass it along! SOPA can't pass!
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Coca-Cola's green billboard consumes carbon dioxide like so much ...
Sure, we've seen plenty of cool billboard features over the years, from facial recognition to interactive Pong games, but few have manag
DIY - Single Use Antibiotic Packs | Brian's Backpacking Blog
Backpacking gear reviews, how to make your own gear, trail reports, and resources for lightweight and ultralight hiking and backpacking.
How to use BitTorrent to send files - Stavros' Stuff
Stavros' Stuff. Blog; Tutorials. Learn Python in Ten Minutes; How to create an internet radio station; How to use BitTorrent to send fil
Google Offers in Chicago - $1 for $6 of made-from-scratch cupcakes at Mo...
In Timeout Chicago & Chicago Tribune. Portion of proceeds supports schools. Create your own cupcake. Center-filled, vegan & mini opt
Seventeen new restaurants awarded Bib Gourmand in Michelin Chicago 2012 ...
Year two of Michelin Guide Chicago week kicked off this morning with the announcements of the Bib Gourmand, a designation given to restauran
Flexible Samsung Galaxy Skin Smartphone Folds to Fit in Your Pocket
Designer Heyon You’s Samsung Galaxy Skin is a prototype that uses the phones flexibility to enhance its interfaces and functions. It may sou
AFP: Newly released tapes reveal full 9/11 air horror
Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼. TranslateBooksFinanceScholarBlogs. YouTubeCalendarPhotosDocumentsReaderSitesGroups. even