Main thoughts which I managed to write down:
– Scale by eating what you killed
– Partnerships == We don't have sales
– Best pitch is showing your product
– Life is parallel progress, not serial
– The moment you take outside money, you lost control over your company – don't retain control, focus on making pie bigger.
– Patent's won't make you defensible, success will
– Don't befriend your investors, just exceed expectations
– Quality of presentation is inversely affected by number of special effect on slides
More details to come next month, including registration info. In the meantime, you can check out highlights from last year at https://developers.google.com/events/io/.
Also, quick note for those who want to join in person: this year we’re making some changes to registration, so you won’t need to scramble the second registration opens. We'll be implementing a new system, where you can submit your interest to attend Google I/O 2014. Successful applicants will then be randomly selected and notified shortly thereafter. We’ll be following up with more details from +GoogleDevelopers, so stay tuned.
- People+Head of Engineering, 2013 - presentPeople+ is leading the way in the development of wearable technology and building the first killer app for Google Glass.
- SellboxFounder, 2012 - present
- AKAI - Academic Web Application Research GroupCofounder, 2009 - present
- Mobile Systems Laboratory at Poznan University of TechnologyFront-end Developer, 2010 - 2011
- ArtelisSenior Developer, 2010 - 2011
- SOTEWeb Developer, 2008 - 2009
- Global Educational Network for Satellite OperationsJava & PHP Developer, 2009 - 2009
- Poznań University of TechnologyIntelligent Decision Support Systems, 2011 - present
- Poznań University of TechnologyComputer Science, 2005 - 2010
The Brilliant Hack That Brought Foursquare Back From the Dead | Wired Bu...
The founder of Foursquare always envisioned the app as a fellow traveler, dispensing relevant information unbidden — tucked-away bars as you
» Polska giełda bitcoinów, , zaatakowana i okradziona -- Niebezpiecznik....
Kurs Bitcoina pnie się ostatnimi dniami ostro do góry. Na chwilę obecną 1 BTC to prawie 2 000 PLN. I choć posiadacze Bitcoinów bardzo się z
In Legal Dispute With People+, CrunchBase Admits It May Need To Learn Mo...
Our colleagues at CrunchBase found themselves in the spotlight this morning when Wired published a story about their legal dispute with a st
AOL Smacks Startup for Using CrunchBase Content It Gave Away | Threat Le...
Can you release content under a free Creative Commons license, then change your mind later and shut down anyone using the material? That's t
Google Glass: Slightly Cooler Edition | Sean Percival's Blog
Google Glass has a problem. Facecomputer is interesting, but it's also freaking weird. I should know--I've been wearing Glass for a month or
People+, the Glass app that can tell you who to talk to
With a hugely impressive demo video, People+ is aiming to be the first killer app for Glass - and kill off embarrassing smalltalk in the pro
Video: Tesla Model S vs Aston Martin Rapide S Car Video | Autocar
The Tesla Model S is a landmark car, but is it better than the mighty Aston Martin Rapide S? We take to the test track to find out.