Profile

Cover photo
Sarah Singleton (Undercover Caterer)
Works at Edible Sacramento
Attended American River College--Hospitality Dpt.
Lives in Sacramento
472 followers|335,973 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

 
[NEW RECIPE]  A creamy cilantro-avocado dressing for all your crunchy summer salads.  Inspired by a local favorite, Tres Hermanas restaurant in Sacramento. 
#cilantro   #salad   #saladdressing   #dressing   #avocado   #vegetarian  
Click:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2014/04/creamy-cilantro-avocado-dressing/ 
5
Rodney Blackwell's profile photoSarah Singleton's profile photo
2 comments
 
Duh! Of course I forgot it. Will post when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone
Add a comment...
 
[NEW NANA]  Here's a new Nana casserole for you--a good buffet side dish or as a vegetarian entree with a salad.  
#sidedish   #vegetarian   #broccoli   #Nana   #entree   #casserole  

Click:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2014/01/nana-recipe-wednesday-broccoli-and-onion-casserole-recipe/
1
Add a comment...

Sarah Singleton

Shared publicly  - 
 
[NEW NANA]  A way better version of French Toast that you make ahead and freeze?  Nana is a GENIUS.  Seriously.  
Click:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/12/nanas-oven-french-toast-recipe/
#makeaheadrecipe   #breakfast   #brunch  
1
Add a comment...

Sarah Singleton

Shared publicly  - 
 
Stumped on what to get someone who has everything?  My friend Stacy runs a little independent farm in Oregon and makes these sweet soaps and lotions.  There's even handmade laundry soap! Click her to read all about it:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/12/cyber-monday-5r-farm/
3
Add a comment...

Sarah Singleton

Shared publicly  - 
 
[NEW RECIPE]  It's pie season!  This crumb crust from Marion Cunningham is easy, tastes good and is crazy versatile.
Click here:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/11/marion-cunninghams-graham-cracker-crust-recipe/
1
Add a comment...
In her circles
158 people
Have her in circles
472 people
Jennifer Garrison's profile photo
Nancy Singleton Hachisu's profile photo
 
[NEW RECIPE]  Who wants a Sriracha Burger?  You know you do.  
Click:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2014/02/sriracha-burger-recipe/
#burger   #sriracha   #beef   #recipe   #bacon  
2
Sarah Singleton's profile photoJohn Doe's profile photo
2 comments
 
Thanks!  It was really good.
Add a comment...

Sarah Singleton

Shared publicly  - 
 
My little kitchen was featured on Retro Renovation the other day!  How cool is that?  Go check it out!
My post:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2014/01/uc-kitchen-featured-on-retro-renovation/
Link to RR:  http://retrorenovation.com/2014/01/28/affordable-kitchen-remodel/#ixzz2rikXEpXo
1
Add a comment...
 
[NEW RECIPE] Green beans!  In salad form. Delicious and dilly and make-ahead-able.
Click:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/12/german-green-bean-salad-recipe
#vegetables   #sidedish   #salad   #makeaheadrecipe  
1
Add a comment...
 
I made this egg nog pumpkin bread and it was good.  Super good.  So good that you probably want to make it too.
http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/12/egg-nog-pumpkin-bread-recipe/
1
Add a comment...

Sarah Singleton

Shared publicly  - 
 
[NEW NANA]  Winter is officially citrus season, so why not try a lime pie for the holidays?  Nana has a good one or you, though you might want to skip the food coloring.
Click here:  http://www.undercovercaterer.com/2013/11/nanas-lime-pie-recipe/
1
Add a comment...
People
In her circles
158 people
Have her in circles
472 people
Jennifer Garrison's profile photo
Nancy Singleton Hachisu's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Social worker, writer, general domestic goddess
Employment
  • Edible Sacramento
    contributing writer, 2012 - present
  • County of Sacramento
    social worker, 1999 - present
  • Midtown Monthly
    contributing writer, 2009 - 2012
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Sacramento
Previously
Sacramento Area/Bay Area - near Portland, OR - San Jose, CA - Hayward, CA
Story
Tagline
Eating and living it up in Sacramento, CA.
Introduction
The Undercover Caterer calls Sacramento's Hollywood Park neighborhood home. She lives, eats, breathes, writes and thinks food 95% of the time.  The other 5% is spent thinking about her 1950 house and its many never-ending projects.

In her copious spare time, she writes for Edible Sacramento magazine and several times per week at the blog.  You can read more at http://www.undercovercaterer.com
Education
  • American River College--Hospitality Dpt.
    2011
  • CSU Sacramento
  • CSU Hayward
  • Sierra College
Basic Information
Gender
Female