Duh! Of course I forgot it. Will post when I get home.
Sent from my iPhone
Read moreShow less
Add a comment...
Eating and living it up in Sacramento, CA.
The Undercover Caterer calls Sacramento's Hollywood Park neighborhood home. She lives, eats, breathes,
writes and thinks food 95% of the time. The other 5% is spent thinking
about her 1950 house and its many never-ending projects.