Whilst working with my partner i found out that she has a rare cancer of the lymphatic system, although it is something she is very open and informative about, the rashes are a daily reminder of the effects of what she is going through.
3 Photos - View album
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Great! Documentary piece, These would probably look just as good in black and white with toning.Mar 17, 2016
- I love the way you can't quite tell where on the body these images are taken- also a very brave model.Mar 17, 2016
- These are brilliant images! It definitely shows this life changing thing in her life. I would consider lighting though and perhaps a high contrast to give a more dramatic look.Mar 17, 2016
- I love these as the images are so cropped in, it is hard to see which body part is being shown. Yet there is enough detail in the skin and having the images as a triptych makes the piece more interesting as a whole. I agree with Danny though, slightly more contrast would make the images more intense.Mar 17, 2016
- great unique personal images which help us to identity them! also I like how you have done more than one to show it is in various places.Mar 17, 2016
- Caroline MolloyModeratorExcellent and personal response to a sensitive subjectMar 17, 2016
Add a comment...