- Storer Solutions GroupFounder and Principal Consultant, 2014 - presentWe solve problems. We specialize in the acquisition and development of new sales and executive level talent, the facilitation of sales enablement strategies, and the delivery of behavioral and organizational improvement programs globally.
- Cincom Systems, Inc.Corporate Talent Executive, 2005 - 2014
- Executive SearchVice President, Operations, 1990 - 2004
- Hill & Griffith CoVice President and General Manager, 1985 - 1990
- International Minerals & Chemical CorporationSenior Product Manager - Industrial Materials, 1981 - 1985
- International Minerals & Chemical CorporationSales Manager - Automotive Sector, 1977 - 1981
- Lake Forest Graduate School of ManagementMBA, 1983 - 1987
Job Seeker: Are You Shutting Out the World? | The Savvy Intern by YouTern
While recently flying back home from a business trip, I noticed a young man seated in the row in front of me as he had a brief conversation
Embracing Market Disruptions - the end of TV | LinkedIn
Many products, especially technology products, are marketed as revolutionary or game-changing. Most people know better than to trust markete
How the Tech Savvy Search for Work in 2014 [Infographic] | The Savvy Int...
The job seeking world, like most everything in the Social Age, has gone mobile. Led by Millennials, today's job seekers expect to find and a
Is Internship Experience Even More Important Than Your Degree? | The Sav...
As many students head home for summer, they are faced with an age-old decision: what will they do with their free time? Most will take on a
How to Choose the Right Job Right Now [Infographic] | The Savvy Intern b...
The possibility exists that one of the stereotypes about Gen Y professionals – the one where we want to start our careers at our dream job r
Present Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn for Job Searches | Personal Bran...
When it comes to presenting your personal brand to employers you might miss the opportunity to create a stellar LinkedIn profile. It's not e
Innovation Excellence | Why Corporate Innovation Is So Difficult
We innovators need to learn to be careful with our language. Too often I hear people conflating words like innovation, invention and entrepr