Contrary to popular belief, you can make a geek very happy with a gift that doesn’t require batteries, an outlet, or any other external power source. There are plenty of creative gift ideas that can put a smile on even the most critical geek’s face without breaking the bank. #video #lowtech #holidayshopping #geekstuff
- Lake Forest Graduate School of ManagementMBA, 1983 - 1987
- Storer Solutions GroupFounder and Principal Consultant, 2014 - presentWe solve problems. We specialize in the acquisition and development of new sales and executive level talent, the facilitation of sales enablement strategies, and the delivery of behavioral and organizational improvement programs globally.
- Cincom Systems, Inc.Corporate Talent Executive, 2005 - 2014
- Executive SearchVice President, Operations, 1990 - 2004
- Hill & Griffith CoVice President and General Manager, 1985 - 1990
- International Minerals & Chemical CorporationSenior Product Manager - Industrial Materials, 1981 - 1985
- International Minerals & Chemical CorporationSales Manager - Automotive Sector, 1977 - 1981
Your LinkedIn Network Must Include These 4 Kinds of People | The Savvy I...
Countless times, we’ve heard this well-worn axiom for career success:
Hiring Millennials: 6 Tips for Recruiting the Best Young Talent
If you want to diversify your team by hiring more millennials, here’s how to find the best candidates.
Innovation Excellence | You’re Either a Technology Business or You’re Ou...
Even in 2014, there are business sectors who feel they are not ‘tech companies’. News flash: Whether you are an insurance company, a nail sa
How to Get Hired in Our Digital World [Infographic] | The Savvy Intern b...
This is not your father's job search. The more connected we become, and the more employers work toward fixing what has been for decades a br
Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn — Social Media Cheat She...
This infographic simplifies all of the pros and cons of the major social media sites, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Go
Innovation Excellence | Managing For Disruption: It’s the Network Stupid...
At its core, disruption is an informational problem more than anything else. The answer to it isn’t trying to dig in to protect individual n
5 Ways to Turn Your Internship or Temp Job Into a Long-Term Gig | The Sa...
This summer you gained valuable work experience that will pad your resume for life after graduation. But for now, your summer internship is
What the Heck Is an Accounting Ninja? How to Decode Deceptive Job Titles
When scouring job boards, learn how to read between the lines to figure out exactly what employers want -- and how to better position yourse
Looking for Big Bucks? Try Healthcare, Math & Engineering | CareerCa...
CareerCast helps job seekers find a job, create a resume, get email job alerts, read career news and best job rankings. Employers post jobs
The Sad Tales of Entitled Job Seekers | The Savvy Intern by YouTern
We all know people who feel entitled. This is especially true of recruiters. We meet them at networking events and meet-ups. We listen to th
7 Social Media Psychology Studies That'll Make Your Marketing Smarter
A look at what a handful of social media psychology studies can teach us about social media behaviors, ourselves and our marketing.