- Degrees of EngagementOwner-Degrees of Engagement, 2011 - present
- The Pro CopywriterOwner-The Pro Copywriter, 2002 - 2011
- Sprint NextelMedia Relations Mager, 2001 - 2002
- Help One Student to SucceedPublic Relations Manager, 1999 - 2001
- Jenkens & GilchristPublic Relations Manager, 1997 - 1999
- Pizza HutAssociate Manager of Public Relations, 1995 - 1997
- Oklahoma State University–Stillwater
5 Tips to Increase Your Blog's Readership | Degrees of Engagement
This article provides 5 tips to improve your blog's readership
Need Content Ideas for Your Business Blog? Here are 5 | Degrees of Engag...
This article explains five content ideas for business blogs that will generate increased readership
How to Increase Leads by 50% Through Content Marketing | Degrees of Enga...
This article explains how sales leads can be nurtured with content marketing. Specific types of content, and when to provide it, are discuss
How to Make Content Marketing Effective and Efficient | Copyblogger
Everyone is talking about content ... but not everyone understands how to make it work for your business.
The difference between an authentic voice and a paid-for voice.
We may laugh at how false some media-trained spokespeople sound when they give their carefully scripted speeches. but have you thought about