I know I don't come here much as I am sick with cancer and just seem to get worse and worse, infection after infection, now puking and not even on chemo...not looking good but never doubt how much I do love Layne Staley and so glad I formed this group...I hope when I do not rise with the sun, you will all remember I formed the group at least and that I am going to be so happy all this sickness is finally gone!!...Thanks Tina for running it so great and all those that posts and are members here.......
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 26 previous comments
- Susan Wiggins - SimpsonOwner+1i will look for it, thank you..and losing my mindDec 15, 2016
- Tina Marie FModerator+2Hi Susan..Im so sorry I havent been able to talk to you. Ive had my hands full with my own stuff..Been going back and forth for mammograms and had to have another biopsy and have to go back again on the 7th. I went back to work for my old company that I worked for two years ago. I ran into an old friend who still works there and said the company is so much better, so I applied and was rehired. I work part time and have my own little route. I am a merchandiser for a company that puts all the magazines and paperbacks in all the major stores. I love it...
Im sorry to hear that your sick again, or still. I was hoping that things were getting better for you. .You are always in my prayers. Love Always T46w
- Hey everyone. I just wanted to apologize for having been so inactive for a while. You are all in my prayers and thoughts as I get your post in my email even if I'm not on or posting. I have been on treatment for hep C since November. As well as I am dealing with several chronic pain issues from neck and back injuries. None of this is anything like what some of you are dealing with. I just struggle with the fact that as a recovering heroin and cocaine addict I cannot go back on pain management but my head will always tell me how I should deal with pain or depression. I cannot take Ibuprofen at all either so I really try not to want to shoot my head everyday. All of you and your post help me to know that there are others who are in the struggle I am not alone. I have every reason to be grateful. And I get to pray for y'all and your comfort as well as your healing and believe that for you. I am sure it is really hard to believe in a healing when you are living through it. So I just want to thank you and say don't give up. Blessings and my favorite word for peace and restoration: SHALOM!!! 💖🌞💛🍀❤💜💌💋
- let me know how your tests go, please.46w
- hope you feel better, Harvoni is working wonders for my friends with Hep C, they are cured!46w
- I sure will sweetheart. I supposedly have 6 more weeks but we shall see...
thank you darling. Be good to yourself.☺💐💌
Add a comment...