- BrandKiwi, LLCSpeaker, Writer, Promotional Consultant, 2005 - present
- Incentive Marketing, LLCVice President, 2005 - 2008
- CorpLogoWare, LLCVice President, 2005 - 2007
- Promotion Concepts, Inc.President/Founder, 1982 - 2005
- Johnstons and Associates, Inc.Account Executive, 1980 - 1982
- Central Advertising CompanyAccount Executive, 1978 - 1980
- MeijerDepartment Manager, 1969 - 1976
The former chairman of the Promotional Products Association International, Paul Kiewiet is an international speaker, writer and facilitator. He has earned the Master Advertising Specialist designation from PPAI and the Certified Incentive Professional designation from the Association of Incentive Marketing.
Paul has won six Golden Pyramid Awards from PPAI for creativity and promotion results and is the winner of two ASI Spirit Awards including Marketer of the Year. He has created sales promotion, marketing, incentive and merchandising campaigns for some of America’s finest brands including Kellogg’s, Whirlpool, Borden, Elmer’s, Krylon and RainDance.
Founding a sales promotion agency in 1982, he successfully guided its growth and success for 23 years. Since 2005, he has focused on people performance, leadership and industry growth issues while maintaining a major consumer products company account.
He has reached millions of marketing professionals emphasizing the importance of connecting with important values to create more value in the marketplace. From Bogotá to Beijing, Düsseldorf and to hundreds of audiences around the country, Kiewiet is in high demand as a speaker and consultant. His articles have appeared in numerous business publications and podcasts of his presentations have been featured on CBS Radio, the American Marketing Association collegiate program and on USAirways Sky Radio. He has been quoted in Fortune, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and Wired magazines as well.
Paul believes that when you connect people with their higher purpose you can drive them to amazing performances and prosperity.
- Western Michigan UniversityCommunications, 1973 - 1975
- Kalamazoo Valley Community CollegePsychology, 1971 - 1973