Not available for hire.
Software/Web Developer and Technical Architect specialising in modern web technologies.
I have a wide range of industry experience, public and private, including Broadcast Media, Government, Retail and Digital Agencies developing bespoke business critical applications, such companies include: The BBC, The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Sofaworks, CSL Sofas, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Persil, McBride Group, Advanced Foster Group, Wigan & Leigh College, Barton Park and Just 4 Rugby.
- Design and development of scalable, large, cross-business enterprise and application architectures.
- Evolutionary integration of legacy applications into modern digital applications.
- Designing digital service architecture to be scalable and reliable for thousands of concurrent users.
- Business transformation including re-branding & re-launching, process improvement through the design and development of management information systems (MIS) and new website & software developments to fill a wide variety of client needs.
- Development of cloud application architectures on a variety of platforms including Infrastructure, Platform and Software as a Service focusing on continuous delivery and integration through SCM's such as Git/SVN and automated build tools such as Jenkins, Buildbot and Bamboo.
- Open Source contributions to projects such as Firefox, MediaWiki, Vagrant, Grunt, Bower, etc.
- Agile workflows, emerging software development techniques, client side frameworks, server side frameworks, relational/non-relational database systems, continuous integration, testing, version control & sysadmin unix/linux.