Steve Wickland is a service/results driven real estate agent with a background in building, development, community service, and sales. Whether buying or selling a property, Steve has the knowledge and experience to guide sound real estate decisions with current market information, neighborhood trends, and financial advice. In other words, he will be an Expert Facilitator for his clients.
Steve is a 20+ year resident of the Ann Arbor area, and has been happily married to Nancy Wickland for even longer. Father to 3 children, Nathan, Anna, and Molly, Steve enjoys the flexibility of being a full time real estate agent because it provides him the opportunity to be an active “family man”. Other family members include: three spoiled dogs, Muffin, Lily, and Amber.
Steve is involved with several local charities and organizations, including Alpha House, EMU Athletics, The Penrickton Center for Blind Children, and Huron Valley Humane Society. A portion of each closed transaction is contributed to these and other causes. Steve’s clients may designate a charity of choice regarding their specific transaction. Being actively involved in local charity and events makes Steve a better and more informed Realtor.
- Consistent award-winning agent with Ann Arbor Keller Williams Realty and a true believer and practitioner in the CNEI (Constant Never Ending Improvement) philosophy.
- Extensive property marketing experience within the greater Ann Arbor area.
- Currently involved in the marketing and development of a 125 home new development West of Ann Arbor and various privately owned residences in the greater AA area.
- Additional marketing experience of Resort Vacation Properties, in the Orlando/Disney area and new construction developments also in the Orlando, Florida area.
- I am also currently assisting Buyer clients in the identification and negotiation of properties to purchase.
- 25+Years in Marketing and Business Management
- 2004-2008 Multi-Million Dollar Award Winning Realtor
- Licensed Michigan Realtor
- Licensed Michigan Residential Builder
- Principal: RSW LLC A Michigan Land Development Firm
- Active in Community Support
- 20+Year Resident of Ann Arbor
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
2144 S. State St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104