Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Prater & Ridley Attorneys At Law

Post has attachment
When a QDRO is needed
Residents in Texas who are getting divorced and may be faced with the prospect of paying child support, spousal support or property division awards should click on this link now. This article will explain to you what a qualified domestic relations order is and how it may give you access to use your retirement funds to satisfy these awards. Find out when and how a QDRO may be used.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Children and divorce in Texas
Read about how important it is to break the news of divorce to children appropriately. Depending on the child’s age, he or she may react to the news differently and need certain types of attention from the parents. Learn about the warning signs that a child is not coping well and what you should do if you are facing a divorce in Texas.
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded