CFA Society Chicago aims to lead the investment profession by promoting
the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence;
to shape an investment industry that serves the greater good; and to
serve as the premier local resource for Chartered Financial Analyst
designees, candidates, other investment professionals and our
CFA Society Chicago, the world's first investment analysts' society, is
committed to working with our members and the investment community to
achieve our mission through five organizational pillars:
• Ethical Leadership - Championing ethical behavior in investment markets.
• Community - Fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity and respect.
• Industry Knowledge - Being a respected source of knowledge in investment markets.
• Professional Excellence - Raising standards of professional excellence in the industry.
• The Greater Good - Expanding our investment culture to serve the interests of investors and society.
CFA Society Chicago is the world's oldest investment analysts society.
It was founded in 1925, with a membership of 4. Today, the society is
the 6th largest society in the world, with more than 4,000 members.