Energy from Magnets has been patented, that means demonstrated, because do you know anyone that would issue a patent claiming energy from magnets without knowing for certain that they could demonstrate it. http://www.energy-ingenuity.com/id43.html My Scientific papers describing how and what is used for isolateing Wardforce from the North and South poles has been peer reviewed.
no plus ones
View 6 previous comments
- They wanted full copy rights, so I told them no. I can send you a copy of the emails they sent me about the papers being ready to publish and how the paper scored. I explained what all was in the 5 page document in one of the other comments. I am working towards educating others.
Oh well, I have spent too much time on this. Have a good one.Nov 29, 2014
- a journal normally only requires a copyright release to confirm that no one else holds exclusive rights and to grant them the right to publish. Exclusive rights would prevent a submitter from submitting a paper to multiple journals, which would prevent submission to journals with a different geographic region or discipline.
Putting the (unnamed) journal's publication policies to one side, as your paper has not been published, what is your basis for claiming peer review? Perhaps you can explain what you mean by peer review?
Finally, I can see that you have not moved the post to the appropriate subgroup, so I will have to ask the community moderator to intervene in that regard.Dec 1, 2014
- Have you ever published a Scientific paper? They wanted to publish, I can show you the letter stating that it was ready for publication. That means it was peer reviewed. I could send you a copy of how it scored by the examiner and the release form that I would not sign. But that will not do any good. If you don't want to know, you want look no matter what I tell or show.
I do not have a degree, I have never sent a Scientific paper to anyone before this. That is indicated when asked by the TSBOE. I said the journals have not asked me for the papers. That is when I found out that I have to send the papers to them. All the journals require that the paper is not being reviewed by other journals.Dec 2, 2014
- thanks for clarifying. From a personal standpoint I wouldn't call a paper peer reviewed until it had been published in a respected journal and therefore had many qualified eyes on.
I understand you are perturbed, but for me several things you've said didn't stack up or seemed evasive, hence my questioning.
I think there really isn't anything further to say, other than if the TSBoE is the blocking factor in journal publication, then perhaps the best line of approach is to write a second paper (not subject to the embargo).Dec 2, 2014
- How many people do you think has duplicated my claims? Not counting the people who have witnessed a demonstration over the last 20 years, there are many from other countries. For less than $200 that I will not get a penny of. In less than a day, I had nothing, but I give drawings (CAD and hand), tell where to get the parts... ALL for FREE on my website to anyone in the world that has internet.
I have over 100 links to my website that come from Russia, I guess because, they have the space program.
Just because you don't understand, does not mean that these children will not understand. How many patents do you have? How many Scientific papers have you had published?Dec 2, 2014
- Deflection and anecdotal evidence does not move me any closer to accepting the claims.
I shall leave things there, as further critique/discussion is unlikely to be bear fruit.Dec 2, 2014
Add a comment...