There are no short-cuts for the natural athelete
- Hyundai Ideal ElectricDesign Engineer, 2012 - 2013
- General ElectricElectronics Technician, 2011 - 2012
- Hi StatEngineering Technician, 2006 - 2011
My long term goals are:
1. Become a professional mixed martial arts fighter
2. Generate a mobile income
3. Travel the world
I am very interested in learning about nutrition, and will likely talk your ear off about nutritional concepts if I'm not careful.
Currently my diet consists of mostly paleo with some pizza and beer on the weekends. I have done low carb, but found it to be too restrictive for my lifestyle. I think fat is one of the most under-rated nutrients, and have learned I can thrive off a diet of 70% fat.
My training consists of power lifting, gymnastic rings, calisthenics, and running/swimming. I try to emulate a crossfit workout, because I am all about functional strength.
I love to spar in boxing, jujitsu, and MMA. Currently I am getting in shape so I can compete in local armature mixed martial arts fights.
I have attempted to start a health blog, but got burned out. Now I am exploring alternative ways I could make a living on the internet.
Last but not least, I am a Christian who believes the blood Jesus shed for me has redeemed me from the curse of this world. I am constantly learning how great my God is through reading the Bible and spending time talking to him.
- DeVry UniversityTechnical Management, 2011 - 2013
- North Central State CollegeElectro-mechanical Engineering, 2004 - 2006