Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Bryan S. Lusardi, CPA

Post has attachment
I can assist you with filing past due income tax returns. I can also assist you in obtaining an IRS Payment Plan for back taxes owed. In addition, I can explain IRS Offer in Compromise ("OIC") options that may be available to you. If you qualify for an OIC, you may be able to settle your IRS tax debt for cents on the dollar. I am also QuickBooks ProAdvisor and can help you setup your QuickBooks file and provide you with training. Please call me at (973) 366-2637.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded