94, 118, 55, 65 and 75.
Brad Haddin has scored 50 or more in the 1st innings of each Test in this Ashes series. Australia were 5/100 in the 1st inns of 1st Test, 5/143 in the 1st inns of 3rd Test, 5/112 in the 1st inns of 4th Test and each time Haddin saved them with a gritty knock. He and Johnson have been the most valuable players for AUS.
Try it yourself by following the directions at https://developers.google.com/+/web/signin/
- RAMEE GROUP OF HOTELS, RESORTS AND APARTMENTS - Kingdom of Bahrain..Food & Beverage Manager, 2010 - present
- Sun-n-Sand [5 Star Hotel], GOAFood & Beverage Manager, 2008 - 2010
- Nirvana Hermitage [4 Star Deluxe], Anjuna, Bardez, GoaFood & Beverage Manager, 2008 - 2008
- Kamat Hotels & RestaurantsAsst. Food & Beverage Manager, 2005 - 2008
- Kamat Hotels & RestaurantsRestaurant Manager / Banquet Manager / Senior Captain / Captain, 2001 - 2005
Pratimanand Niwas, Plot No.-78, P.D.A. Colony, Alto-Porvorim, GOA - 403521 ..(INDIA) ..
Marine Lines ( E ) , Mumbai - 400002 Maharashtra
Local Address: # Marine Lines ( E ), Mumbai – 400002 (INDIA)..
Address: #Pratimanand Niwas, Plot No.-78, P.D.A. Colony,
Alto-Porvorim, GOA - 403521. (INDIA)
Tel : +91-9967282582 / +91-9331110102
Skype : debajit.de2
FOCUS : FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Having over 12 years of experience in Restaurant Operation Management, Banqueting & Outdoor Catering Management, Food & Beverage Management, Room Service Management, Business Development in a frontline Hospitality Industry, presently Seeking Senior level assignments in the same.
ü An astute and result oriented multilingual professional with 12+ years of experience in Restaurant Operation Management, Banqueting & Outdoor Catering Management, International Bar & Lounge Operation, Room Service Management, Night Club Operation/Discotheque Management, Restaurant Management with live entertainment, Sports Bar Operation, Food & Beverage Management and Business Development in the hospitality industry at different Metro Cities in INDIA and ABROAD.
ü Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations entailing F&B Operations, Sales & Revenue, P&L accountability, costs control, Budgeting, Team Building & Performance Optimization, Training & Development and HACCP System.
ü Proven track record of developing procedures, service standards and operational policies, planning & implementing effective control measures to reduce/maintain running costs of units.
ü Experience in Profit Center Management with multiple units, Menu Planning & Engineering according to market analysis AND well versed in Kitchen Management, MIS.
ü A self-motivated and consistent performer with a proven track record of increasing revenues and streamlining workflow.
ü Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison, problem analysis and resolution skills with the ability to work in multicultural environment.
ü Offering excellent technical proficiency across Ms-OFFICE, Windows, IDS (POS), ShawMan POS, WINHMS (POS and Material Management), Tally.ERP 9, HTML & E-Commerce.
ü Customer-driven, quality-focused Food & Beverage Manager with an outstanding record of success in managing multi-outlet F&B Operations for a first class 4 Star property at Kingdom of Bahrain. History of providing clear vision and direction to drive strong business growth and profitability in highly competitive environment. Solid business acumen and analytical skills underscored by a positive, hands-on management style and an innovative approach. Highly successful people manager skilled in empowering team members to perform at peak levels ..
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences (under Bangalore University and A.I.C.T.E approved) in April’2001. [http://acharyaims.ac.in/]Bachelor of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, 1998 - 2001Bachelor of Hotel Management, Catering technology and Applied Nutrition from Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences (under Bangalore University and A.I.C.T.E approved) in April’2001. [http://acharyaims.ac.in/]