A title update is out today for Skyrim. It adds Kinect voice support to the game!
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- haha thanks :) Problem is I don't know the cure either :(May 2, 2012
- its fun but I noticed I don't talk good LOL. currently working on talking betterMay 2, 2012
- I feel better that the DLC isn't just waiting in the wings to be released shortly after the game. It probably means it was all in development in the first place and should have made it into the original game. First day DLC and shortly after release DLC leaves a bad taste in my mouth.May 2, 2012
- and , I'm always pleasantly surprised to read courteous discussions between strangers on Google+. That doesn't happen much elsewhere. Kudos to you both.May 2, 2012
- Great to see it came out! Boo that the day I have time to play skyrim is the day I have to play on a monitor with no speakers. Can't wait to sound like a blithering idiot shouting in dragon language instead of pressing buttons.May 3, 2012
- Or see what it will do with those of us with really thick accents.
me: FOOS RO DAAAH
kinect: uh? English, do you speak it?
me: FOOOOOS ROOOOOO DAAAAAAAH
kinect: you might as well return me to the store.May 3, 2012